*PLEASE UPDATE* Legion leveling guide and portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*PLEASE UPDATE* Legion leveling guide and portal

Noticed something for the second time in my Legion intro guides. Portals have moved, but this still points to the old location. I'm sure if this was missed, other references have too.
    Attached Files

That looks like it's saying the Druid Intro & Artifact guide. Is that correct? Also, Alliance or Horde?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Inconsistencies in Zygor's Legion leveling

Originally posted by gedwards913 View Post
      Noticed something for the second time in my Legion intro guides. Portals have moved, but this still points to the old location. I'm sure if this was missed, other references have too.
      This person is so correct. I've now leveled a mage, druid, DH and starting a warlock with Zygor's and when I get to Legion it is VERY hit or miss. Some of the questlines were changed when artifact weapons were changed but Zygor's guide steps are still set up for pre-bfa Legion. The class hall intros have quests that no longer exist as well. Zygor's tries to point you to a variety of portals (like the Dalaran portal to karazahn) that are no longer there so you just have to wing it.

To the Zygor's person who said the OP screenshot said "Druid intro" I can elaborate. I am playing Horde so I can only speak for Horde. In legion you have to choose a guide by class which is really complicated. Each class gets it's own order hall, weapons and intro questlines. They also include use of portals but not always the same portals. All of them are incorrect in the current version of Zygor's. I strongly prefer Zygor's but I've had to switch to AAP a few times just to get past sticking points on class halls, class mounts and general leveling.

Comment

Okay, I will create a ticket for someone on the team to look into this. Thank you for your support.

Comment

I'm currently playing the Hunter Intro quest, and have the same problem. It keeps telling me to take the Dalaran Portal in a location where it no longer exists.

Comment

The team has been notified. You can expect this to be fixed in one of our upcoming updates.

Comment

Working...
            X