OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JavaScript error - Uncaught Exception - Error: EPREM: operation not permitted, open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JavaScript error - Uncaught Exception - Error: EPREM: operation not permitted, open

4.1.18 client installed.

On wake from sleep e.g. overnight, I'm noticing an error from the Zygor guide updater app. It's displaying the following error window. I have to dismiss it twice, then the client will run it's update process including gold trend data updates.

The dialog shows a path to the Zygor log directory and log file.

I suspect this has something to do with log rollover.

Originally posted by tostada View Post
    4.1.18 client installed.

On wake from sleep e.g. overnight, I'm noticing an error from the Zygor guide updater app. It's displaying the following error window. I have to dismiss it twice, then the client will run it's update process including gold trend data updates.

The dialog shows a path to the Zygor log directory and log file.

I suspect this has something to do with log rollover.
    This is a bug that's on the radar, and you're absolutely right that it pertains to log rollover. It shouldn't really affect anything significant, though. It'll be fixed whenever a 4.1.19 update is sent out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
      This is a bug that's on the radar, and you're absolutely right that it pertains to log rollover. It shouldn't really affect anything significant, though. It'll be fixed whenever a 4.1.19 update is sent out.
      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
        FYI - This Javascript error continues to happen even in the latest 4.2.15 client.

Comment

I'm using the current version 4.2.18, and I'm still receiving the same exact Javascript error as well, have been for awhile. I don't think the bug is fixed....

Comment

Also had EPERM error this morning. Also running 4.2.18

zygor error.PNG
            Attached Files

Comment

happends from time to time here too.
              last this night, pc on sleep mode , and when i wake it up this error acure. java is updated. nothing in logs regarding java error. fixed by just restarting zygor

Comment

Working...
              X