world quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world quests

I updated Zygor this morning and I keep running across this same error that this world quest can't be found. Is anyone else having this issue?

What is the name of the World Quest that appears to be missing?

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
      What is the name of the World Quest that appears to be missing?
      everyone lol

Comment

World quests are part of the Dailies guides. You currently only own the Dailies for the Horde side up to the Cata expansion. You will need an active subscription to be able to access the Dailies guides that contain the world quests since they are all part of more recent expansions than what you own.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

sorry, this is my up to date account. I'm logged in as this on my Zygor client and I'm still having the dailies guide section still giving me these errors.

Comment

nm this is it. I thought I logged out on my old account

Comment

Does your desktop client show the ryankuhly username on the left side? Does it show the subscription as being active on the left side?

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                Does your desktop client show the ryankuhly username on the left side? Does it show the subscription as being active on the left side?
                yes it does

Comment

and the guide is updated 70.20287

Comment

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
                    2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
                    3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
                    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
                    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it

Comment

Same issues from new update. I have also made a full guide wipe/reset.

Comment

Hi,
                        I am also getting Lua errors when running Zygor,

This comes immediately after loging to an account, there are getting a lot more during opening map or vendor...

Zygor version 7.0.20420

regards

Code:
                        Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\WorldQuests.lua:145: attempt to compare string with nil
                        Time: Tue Jun 25 11:28:31 2019
                        Count: 1
                        Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\WorldQuests.lua:145: attempt to compare string with nil
                        Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\WorldQuests.lua:145: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\WorldQuests.lua:145>
                        [C]: in function `sort'
                        Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\WorldQuests.lua:145: in main chunk

Locals: a = <table> {
                         1 = "Tortollanische Sucher"
                         2 = true
                         3 = 2163
                        }
                        b = <table> {
                         2 = true
                         3 = 2400
                        }
                        (*temporary) = "Tortollanische Sucher"
                        (*temporary) = nil
                        (*temporary) = "attempt to compare string with nil"
                        Code:
                        Time: Tue Jun 25 11:28:36 2019
                        Count: 4
                        Code:
                        Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:865: ERROR in startup frame 133: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:234: attempt to call method 'QueueProcess' (a nil value)
                        in
                        Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:234: in function `ShowWaypoints'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3169: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:2265>
                        (tail call): ?
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4199: in function `SetStepFocus'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1387: in function `FocusStep'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1247: in function `SetGuide'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:970: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:495: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:722: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:650>

Time: Tue Jun 25 11:28:51 2019
                        Count: 1
                        Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:865: ERROR in startup frame 133: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:234: attempt to call method 'QueueProcess' (a nil value)
                        in
                        Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:234: in function `ShowWaypoints'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3169: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:2265>
                        (tail call): ?
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4199: in function `SetStepFocus'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1387: in function `FocusStep'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1247: in function `SetGuide'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:970: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:495: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:722: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:650>

[C]: ?
                        [C]: in function `error'
                        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:865: in function `StartupStep'
                        Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua:6: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua:4>

Locals:

Comment

The team has submitted a fix for this Lua error. You can expect to see it released in one of our future updates.

Comment

Working...
                          X