Patch 8.2 over welming and feeling lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch 8.2 over welming and feeling lost

This patch "8.2" With Zygor seems very over welming and no idea of where to start to get things done.

People in my guild Without zygor have wized by the content whilst this guide. you have no idea where to actually start.

For instance you start the Nazjatar intro questline your firmly halted/gated behind a quest.
    Step 85:Reach rank 3 with an Unshackeld ally(0/1)
    You cant skip forward in the guide as you cannot work out where to go.
    Profesions Alchemy / Enchanting are you seriously joking guys ?
    fishing lol again you joking ?

Mechagon island

Again gated behind step 85 :Recyler kerchunk
    "you will have to waite a day to be able to accept this quest
    !accept "right Bot for the Job"

Again no way around this

Sorry guys this is not up to your normal standards and appears rushed. whilst my guild matyes have done this manualy and sped through current content and got a lto further than me.

War campaign

Again stuck behind a quest "nazjatar
    step 698: just refers you to do another questline which again does not load up correctly.
    Yes i have the very latest vers installed

Not happy tbh

Reaching rank 3 with an unshackled Ally has to be completed using the Dailies guides. We are working on fixing this now. You can find all of the new content here: https://zygorguides.com/blog/zygors-...now-available/. I hope this helps, as far as time-gating goes, there's no way around this and is something you may want to mention to Blizzard? Which guide is not loading up correctly on step 698 of the War Campaign?

Comment

the gating is indeed not your fualt the fact you can do "other" quests while waiting as i said and not in zygor is pain in the ass and having to run aroudn mnually looking at the map ect isnt really funy when we pay for a add that is supposed to help us doing the quests ?

Comment

What happens when you click the right arrow next to the guide step?

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
          Reaching rank 3 with an unshackled Ally has to be completed using the Dailies guides.
          Ok I'm starting to get this, some are dailies, some are not, this also messed me up in mechagon.

Comment

No fault to Zygor here, but I do agree. Nazjatar and Mechagon feels really confusing so far and the time-gating is hitting so early in these zones it's not even funny. I do think both zones looks and feel decent and they seem to add some much needed quality content to Battle for Azeroth but the artificial time-gating is getting out of hand.. And the fact that you can screw yourself by picking up and delivering quests in the wrong order and thus not getting "reputation" with your follower is just horrible game design.

Compared to Argus I can't shake the feeling that Nazjatar and Mechagon feels rather small? I'm still gated, but I feel like I've been through most of the content already and I haven't spent even half the time I did in Argus. And what's up with supply crates in Nazjatar keeps giving ilevel 360 gear? Like no one needs 360 at this point??

Look and feel is on point, a lot of the quests are decent but the phasing and the amount of content just does not seem to be there?

Comment

For Mechagon some quests do not even show up until you have like 250 spare parts and some quests do not show up until you just happen to wonder over them.
              A lot of blue quests in Mechagon are not even in zygor it is getting there still needs a lot of work.

Comment

Working...
              X