Zygor causes other addons to not be able to use map icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xerty View Post
    Been very quiet about this issue. Just happened to try TomTom in Classic and the dot appeared. I have now tried it in Retail and it shows there too. Warcraft Rare Tracker is also showing it's dot.
    So can I take it that it has been fixed ?
    Still no answer to my query. Can someone confirm that you took action on this and that is why it is now working ? If so, then thank you so much for the fix.

Comment

I would imagine that there was work done on it and it was sent out with an update at some point. Look thru the change logs to see if you see anything about it.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
        I would imagine that there was work done on it and it was sent out with an update at some point. Look thru the change logs to see if you see anything about it.
        I've checked the logs again and there is no mention as far as I can see. Just wanted to let the tom tom and other authors know that you have fixed it if you have. Or that it is just working if you haven't ;-)

Comment

what is going on exactly with your problem as i have already fixed some problems on my own in the client and viewer it self and i will see if i can go in a see if i might be able to find a bug and solution for it and a fix i cant make a promise but i can sure in the heck take a look

Comment

Originally posted by Datcheflyfe View Post
            what is going on exactly with your problem as i have already fixed some problems on my own in the client and viewer it self and i will see if i can go in a see if i might be able to find a bug and solution for it and a fix i cant make a promise but i can sure in the heck take a look
            The original issue was that Zygor stopped other addons map icons from showing. This is no longer the case and I am just trying to get clarification over whether Zygor fixed it and if so I can let the other addon authors know. If they did not, then something else must have happened to resolve the issue and I worry that it will just reappear again.
            So basically there is no problem ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X