Zygor causes other addons to not be able to use map icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor causes other addons to not be able to use map icons

Zygor is causing TomTom and AllTheThings to not be able to show icons on the world map. There may be more addons having the same issue.
    I used to have the same issue with Pa'ku Totems. But it looks like the author found a workaround for it. Or Zygor did as I did report this some time ago but never got an update.
    iirc it was something to do with Zygor using an altered HereBeDragons file that took over from any other addons using the same repository. At least that is what has stuck in my head.

Please can you fix this issue as I really need Zygor to play fairly with the other addons as currently I have to turn Zygor off to see their icons and it's not a good way to play the game.

TIA,
    xerty

We have verified something is not right, but it will require further digging to figure out the fix. We will get it fixed as soon as we can.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Excellent. It will be great to get this sorted.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's related, but World Quest icons aren't clearing out when I complete them and have Zygor enabled (I'm also running into the icon conflict).

Comment

I haven't seen an issue with WQ icons not being removed.

Comment

Originally posted by marastu View Post
            I'm not sure if it's related, but World Quest icons aren't clearing out when I complete them and have Zygor enabled (I'm also running into the icon conflict).
            Are you using any other addons?

Comment

Yep... that's why I mentioned running into the icon conflict as well (and wondering if the problem was related). I'll try and disable all add-ons other than Zygor and see if it still happens. If it doesn't, it'll be a slow painful process to figure out which one Zygor is conflicting with.

Comment

Originally posted by marastu View Post
                Yep... that's why I mentioned running into the icon conflict as well (and wondering if the problem was related). I'll try and disable all add-ons other than Zygor and see if it still happens. If it doesn't, it'll be a slow painful process to figure out which one Zygor is conflicting with.
                Please let us know if you continue to have issues after disabling all other add-ons. Thank you.

Comment

The World Quest not clearing out continues to happen even after disabling all other add-ons. I noticed it on the full screen map. I could close / open it repeatedly, and the quest wouldn't clear out. When I went to the quest log (smaller map), it finally cleared out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                    We have verified something is not right, but it will require further digging to figure out the fix. We will get it fixed as soon as we can.
                    Any update on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                      An update would really be appreciated. I believe 2 weeks to fix such a bug is a bit much.

Comment

It's been 2 weeks since an issue was identified. My request for an update a week ago has been ignored. The problem still exists. What is happening ?

Comment

I do not have any ETA on any fixes for this. The last posted status is the same information I have. We will have it fixed as soon as we can.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Shame to hear that. When it was reported that you had spotted the issue I had hopes for a quickish fix.
                            Hopefully you can sort it out soonish ;-)
                            Thanks for the reply :-)

Comment

Been very quiet about this issue. Just happened to try TomTom in Classic and the dot appeared. I have now tried it in Retail and it shows there too. Warcraft Rare Tracker is also showing it's dot.
                              So can I take it that it has been fixed ?

Comment

Working...
                              X