Zygor Guide broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guide broken

Hello i understand that this new wow patch is all fresh and out , and maybe you still need to reconfigure your guide etc. Your guide is great and i am gladly paying 7.9 USD for it . BUT guys come one your guide is so broken now that it does not show the correct way point for the new horde war campaign , not to mention the nazjatar world or daily quests , there are no info, nada on how to do them and if there is! its broken most of the time once you click for a daily the way points tell you to do/go places that have nothing whit the quests to do. at least what would be fair from your side is to announce that the guide is currently broken , like send an info mail to us elite members , or give us 50% off.

Cheers.. Keep up the good work. ! =)

Yep it's pretty bad and messy at the moment. I spend more time ignoring the guide than using it (for naz and mecha) - and for some reason some quests just aren't there.

Comment

Try disabling all other addons to see if any of them are messing with the map and waypoints (which would throw off the guides). As for missing quests, which ones are not available to you?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
        Try disabling all other addons to see if any of them are messing with the map and waypoints (which would throw off the guides). As for missing quests, which ones are not available to you?
        Can't recall now, but quite a few world quest rares in Nazjatar are in wrong locations (opposite sides of the map according to the guide).

I've also been having an issue with the the guide once completing "toys for destruction" it tells me to accept "Battle Tested" however this quest isn't available, the quest he offers is called "Playtime's Over".

There's also an issue in Naz and Mechagon where some quests (not World quests) I obtain don't appear to be in the guide at all - or at least I can't find them in any of the guides and there doesn't appear to be a way to search for specific quests within guides? (Dont recall the quests, I'll start writing them down as it happens).

Comment

Okay, please write down the WQ that appear to be in the wrong places, and I will create a ticket for someone on the team to look into this for you. I'm also creating a ticket now for the "Battle Tested" issue. To search for a specific quest you have to search by Quest ID, here is our blog post on how to search by quest. https://zygorguides.com/blog/new-zyg...arch-by-quest/

Comment

Working...
          X