Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OK now I see the "Auction Trend Data" in the updates section and have unticked that. I hope that finally nails it for good.
    I still consider the above to be a bug however as it keeps on adding back in Saurfang realm when I havent logged into WoW retail for many months now.

So I also noticed a problem persisting the "Enable updates for the following:" checkboxes under Updates. If I unchecked Auction Trend Data or World of Warcraft (Classic), it would not persist those settings on reload of the client. I tracked it down to some missing entries in the Settings file. To fix, open up the Settings file in %APPDATA%\Zygor\ (%APPDATA% should be something like C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\). This is a JSON document, so be careful, but look for the "products":{"wow":{"isEnabled":true}}, and replace it with "products":{"wow":{"isEnabled":true},"wow-classic":{"isEnabled":true},"wow-gold":{"isEnabled":false}}, Now when I make changes to those settings in the Zygor client, they are persisted between reloads.

After unticking "Auction Trend Data" it has now rechecked itself and AGAIN loaded Saurfang gold data even though
    1) I haven't played on Saurfang for MONTHS
    2) Enable updates for World of Warcraft is unticked (only Classic is ticked)
    3) Automatically import the realms I play on is NOT ticked

We're checking into it. My client did this as well so that gives us a place to work from for debugging the issue.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12