Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken: Quest: Mechagon Island - Grease The Wheels

Problem: Name of the NPC Quest Giver & Location of Quest giver

This might be more Blizzard's than you, since this is post maintenance 07/09/2019
    Also, given how "dynamic" Mechagon Island is, it is possible that maybe the quest giver is from different NPCs. Also, given that Grizzek Fizzwrench is a goblin and Pristy Quickcharge is a Gnome it's possible that Pristy Quickcharge is for Alliance and Grizzek Fizzwrench is for Horde -- however, if that was the case, Grizzek Fizzwrench was given for the Alliance guide

Step 111

Talk to Grizzek Fizzwrench
    ! Accept 'Grease The Wheels'

- Grizzek Fizzwrench does not give the quest
    - Grizzek Fizzwrench is not at location pointed to (71.56, 38.76)
    - Grizzek Fizzwrench does wander around Rustbolt, but his closest approach to this point is off by 5 yards, so not completely wrong - close enough for Horseshoes, Hand Grenades, and Atomic Bombs
    - Pristy Quickcharge is the quest giver
    - Pristy Quickcharge is located at (70.73, 38.43)

--- Ok … just went back and now the quest from Pristy Quickcharge is gone and I did not accept it … not sure what happened … but for the moment no change is need.

************************************************** ******************************************

Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima Culpa

Ok, for those of you who either slept thru Latin class, or it's been a few years (decades), or think Latin class is the study of people of Central and South America … the above phrase means:

Through my fault, Through my fault, Through my most grievous fault

Yes, I really messed up on reporting this... Zygor works fine, I'm the idiot at the keyboard on this one.

I'll try to be better next time

************************************************** ******************************************

Guide Update: 07/09/2019 : 01:37pm EDT
    Installed: 7.0.20528
    Latest: 7.0.20528
    Last edited by markparish; July 10, 2019, 12:11 PM. Reason: Update cause Zygor works great
Working...
X