OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide with Elsweyr Guide is NOW available!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide with Elsweyr Guide is NOW available!

Hello, Zygor fans!

I'm pleased to announced the long-awaited Elsweyr guide is done and ready for download/updating!

Please install or update through the excellent add-on manager Minion.

Quick Install Steps
    1. Download and install Minion. The best, free addon manager for ESO.
    2. Click on the "Find More" button.
    3. Search for "zygor." At the moment it is called "Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Community)."
    4. Click the Install button.
    5. Launch ESO
    6. Very important: You cannot run Zygor's official guide and my guide together. It is imperative that you disable Zygor's official guide from the Addon menu. If you run both, ESO becomes unstable. Don't worry though. This guide has everything Zygor's has and more! Props to the Zygor devs for making a great product in the first place.
    7. From the Addon menu, enable the guide "Leveling Guides v1.4.0.XXX." (The XXX is the addon version and will change over time.)
    8. That's it. You should be good to go. Enjoy!

If you have questions, please leave them here or you ask them at https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments. I frequent both.
    Last edited by alterego9268; July 27, 2019, 12:29 PM.

Posted a pair of announcements on the ESOUI project page.

Comment

Addon updated to the latest API version for Scalebreaker

Comment

Addon updated to the latest API version for Dragonhold (please note: no guide yet. That's coming later)

Comment

Hi, everyone. I've been away. Holidays coupled with work coupled with other games (the usual right?). Anyhow, I'm back. I've resumed work on the Summerset guide revamp. It is my hope the revamped guide fixes many reported issues like missing quests, lots of manual stepping, and locations that don't make sense. I don't have a precise ETA when it will be available, but I am far into Summerset DLC content, so I hope to have it completed very soon.

Comment

A working progress bar now is one of the improvements in the revamped Summerset guide that I wanted to share with you all. As I've optimized the guide and added in the "|q" code (this creates a step in the progress bar), the number of steps keeps reducing.

Also, many people requested the steps auto-complete. I'm happy to report most of the guide now does this. There are areas like ramps, stairs, and doors that segue into different maps. Presently, I'm not aware of code the Zygor team authored into their addon to detect these kinds of transitions. If you happen to be well-versed in Lua and could review the addon for this and let me know, I would very much welcome it. It would improve my guides and the older guides.

Lastly, because of an a pair of updates on August 5th and 24th, the arrow distance dynamically adjusts its accuracy between zone and indoor/delve/small localized maps. This update should help alleviate many complaints about the range being inaccurate.

Work continues. Feel free to click this link to follow the code check-in progress. My goal is to have this revamped guide done by or before March.
            Last edited by alterego9268; February 6, 2020, 03:30 AM.

Comment

I released the revamped Summerset guide. The number of steps has changed. If you are using the Summerset guide, you will likely need to move forwards or back a few steps to bring your progress in alignment.

Comment

Good joib

Originally posted by alterego9268 View Post
                I released the revamped Summerset guide. The number of steps has changed. If you are using the Summerset guide, you will likely need to move forwards or back a few steps to bring your progress in alignment.
                Thats very nice.

Have you ever though about making a fuction for lorebooks + shards only, for those who powerlevel their chars. I noticed you do that inside quests, but i notice you dont get all wayshrines too.

I am not sure a skill quest only could help too, because i think finishing map quests give skills, right?

Comment

I read on the Minion installer this isn't being updated anymore?

Comment

It's possible that alterego decided to stop maintaining his version. If so that will mean that unless another person picks it up the ESO version will die.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I'm working on Greymoor version and been in contact with alterego9268
                      Last edited by snichols; March 10, 2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X