No announcement yet.

Classic Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does classic guide have a hotkey for targeting quest monsters?

Comment

I see the classic guide just got pushed to the downloaded, but it seems almost all NPC names are cut off. zyg.png Just a headsup.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
        Since the guides were not designed to be speed leveling guides we have not done any timing and do not have any estimated leveling times.

What is the difference between "speed leveling" and "fast leveling" for you?

not saying i need to grind and ding 60 in 3 days played but if i need 10 days played with the guide its not really fun too ^^

Comment

Originally posted by qtxlol View Post
          What is the difference between "speed leveling" and "fast leveling" for you?

not saying i need to grind and ding 60 in 3 days played but if i need 10 days played with the guide its not really fun too ^^

We debated different approaches but found if you aim strictly for just achieving the fastest leveling time possible you'll need to play only as classes with a pet, avoid looting any items that aren't essential to quests, die on purpose (taking a repair hit), beg people for gold because you won't have any, and grind a lot because sometimes that's technically faster than questing, all things we felt detracted from a quality experience and from what our customer base has told us they want. However, our guides do still provide a fast and optimized path so it's not just doing every quest or anything, and with the in-game factor, never having to alt tab, having an arrow point you exactly where to go, ect. there's a built in speed factor you won't get from non in-game guides.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Hello, I just bought an Elite membership and i cant find if Zygor Guide support the following: Auto-Accept / Turn-In Quest? Thanks!

Comment

Step 1 of the level 40-45 guide requires you to get a bunch of items from the AH. What if theyre just not for sale? There doesn't seem to be an alternate route or a "what if" option at all.

Comment

Originally posted by maffiappie View Post
                I see the classic guide just got pushed to the downloaded, but it seems almost all NPC names are cut off. [ATTACH]2473[/ATTACH] Just a headsup.
                Since the Classic servers aren't up yet I assume you're viewing this on retail or a private server? It's likely that's the reason for any issues you may be seeing, but we'll have our devs attempt to verify this just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Varok View Post
                  Hello, I just bought an Elite membership and i cant find if Zygor Guide support the following: Auto-Accept / Turn-In Quest? Thanks!
                  Should be in the Options under Enhancements.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    ok , thanks gonna try it out and find out i guess

guess it depends people sometime grinding a level is more fun than walking to a new quest zone for 20 minutes ^^

Comment

Awsome, thanks for your time.

Comment

Hi quick question. will there be any gear recommendations like retail just so i know if i need to look this up elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by deathwatcher View Post
                          Hi quick question. will there be any gear recommendations like retail just so i know if i need to look this up elsewhere
                          The Quest Reward Advisor and Gear Advisor features will be available. The Gear FINDER, which tells you what dungeons you can find upgrades in, will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                            The Quest Reward Advisor and Gear Advisor features will be available. The Gear FINDER, which tells you what dungeons you can find upgrades in, will not.
                            yeah The Quest Reward Advisor and Gear Advisor was what i was looking for nice. Thx for quick reply and awesome guides.

Comment

is there an approximative time played needed for 1-60 by following the guide?

Comment

Hello, My question was skipped: Is there a hotkey in the addon to target quest monsters/NPCs?

Comment

Working...
                                X