Classic Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qtxlol View Post
    is there an approximative time played needed for 1-60 by following the guide?
    We have not tried to time any characters to get a leveling time simply because each class will have different leveling times.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Groar View Post
      Hello, My question was skipped: Is there a hotkey in the addon to target quest monsters/NPCs?
      No, the guides do not have any hotkeys to target quest monsters.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by maffiappie View Post
        Step 1 of the level 40-45 guide requires you to get a bunch of items from the AH. What if theyre just not for sale? There doesn't seem to be an alternate route or a "what if" option at all.
        You can just skip it. It's just a little extra XP you can get. You can grind the difference out.

As for your earlier cutoff NPC issue, we weren't able to duplicate this using the retail version of the game:

Were you using retail or sandboxing Classic?

Comment

Im sandboxing classic and got the same problem:
          1.jpg

Comment

You can ignore that in sandbox. Sandbox is not the real servers and doesn't load all of the data needed.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
              You can ignore that in sandbox. Sandbox is not the real servers and doesn't load all of the data needed.
              Ok, thank you. One last question: guide is not tested 40-60 but it should still work properly for those lvls? What can we expect after 40 in terms of bugs?

Comment

Does the leveling guide include telling you which class skills to buy / use? i.e. does it include a class spec too? Playing undead warlock fyi.

Comment

Why don't you guys have an ELF Starting zone for classic. It's not on the classic guide you just updated.

Comment

Originally posted by gonarip View Post
                    Why don't you guys have an ELF Starting zone for classic. It's not on the classic guide you just updated.
                    We do have one. Leveling Guides \\ Night Elf (1-13)

Comment

Originally posted by Groar View Post
                      Ok, thank you. One last question: guide is not tested 40-60 but it should still work properly for those lvls? What can we expect after 40 in terms of bugs?
                      40-60 is based on our own vanilla guides from back in the day, updated to our modern standards. As the beta only went to 40 we weren't able to run through these completely, but permitting there's no major game breaking steps it should work fine, and any issues will be addressed as reported or as discovered by our teams own play through on the live servers.

Comment

A week ago you mentioned that there would be class quests included in the guide, like warlock demons and such. I don't see any of that in the current classic guide. Is this still planned?

Comment

i have the same question..will this guide have all the rep farming, gold farming, stuff in it?

Comment

Originally posted by maffiappie View Post
                            A week ago you mentioned that there would be class quests included in the guide, like warlock demons and such. I don't see any of that in the current classic guide. Is this still planned?
                            We include only the ones that award abilities, not the ones that award gear, because you'll quickly out level that gear, running dungeons, ect. This is how our original vanilla guides were back in the day too. If there's a large request from the community to include the gear ones we'll consider it, but for now, it's just the important ones.

Comment

Originally posted by christopherharrism View Post
                              i have the same question..will this guide have all the rep farming, gold farming, stuff in it?
                              No, this is covered in the video on our home page. We only have 1-60 Leveling guides at launch and no other guide types. For one, the beta was rather unorthodox for development, limited to level 40, and they shut it down way earlier than normal betas, so there wasn't time for anything besides leveling. But even further, we've seen too many times where we over promised on games that had their communities die (Wildstar, ESO), so we're going to wait and see what the long term player base looks like for Classic first. If people are still playing it months from now we'll look into expanding our coverage to include more guide types.

Comment

Might be a stupid question - but I was able to download the addon and install it. That is everything I will need? Will I need to set anything up in gme or will it auto load and know where I am so I can start killing right away when I pick up the starter quest?

Comment

Working...
                                X