Field Photographer - some missing steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Photographer - some missing steps

First, I would like to thank the support and the dev team for the very quick rewrite of the guide to account for all of the changes that have occurred.

I'm currently going through the guide steps and I found some missing or unnecessary steps. I will continue to update this post if I find more.
    1. For Onyxia's Lair, you don't need to enter the instance, you can take the photo in front of the portal
    2. For Halls of Origination, you can take the photo on the top of the building, or near it - just have the zone text saying you're there
    3. For The Scarab Dais, it requires the player to be in the past time, where there's no sword inside Azeroth and the zone is only Silithus, and not Silithus: The Wound
    4. For Thandol Span, you need to be in the past, before the Arathi rework and warfront
    5. For Vashj'ir, it is only needed to take the portal and enter the water, no need to follow the waypoint to another part of the zone. Any part of the water close to the spawn zone will suffice.
    Last edited by peshyy; August 7, 2019, 02:19 PM.

Okay, I have created a ticket for a member of the team to look into this for you. We appreciate your support.

Comment

Thank you. I have since completed the guide and these are the 5 issues/suggestions I have with it.

Comment

Working...
      X