Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with World Quest Planner and Navigation

Hi Guys,

First I'm a big fan and a long time customer. If you guys quit, I'll probably stop playing!

I'm having a problem withe the world quest planner and disabling the travel system. What I want is to be able to select a bunch of world quests, have the arrow tell me where to fly, then fly there myself (gives me a chance to look for herbs/elites/etc.). I do not want to use flight points or stones.

The behavior I'm seeing is this:
    1. Disable travel system in options.
    2. Select a bunch of world quests in the planner.
    3. Arrow comes up with directions to the first one.
    4. Once I complete that one, nothing happens. No Arrow.
    5. I go to settings, enable travel system. Arrow pops back up, usually with directions to a flight path.
    6. Disable travel system, arrow to destination comes back up.

Thanks for your help.

Alzach

You will want to leave the travel system enabled. Under the toggle for the travel system, you will see the different options we use to help you travel. Here you can disable all means you wish not to use such as Hearthstone's, and Flight Paths.

Comment

Thanks for your fast response.

For some reason, that doesn't work either. I have everything unchecked (hearthstones, misc. items, flight paths, etc.). The guide viewer arrow still directs me to flight paths. Again, if I disable travel routes the arrow points directly at the destination.

Hope this makes sense.

Alzach

Comment

Okay, disabling that feature will only work for zones you have flying unlocked in. At this time the guides will always use flight paths for the simple fact you can not reach certain places without a flight path. Seems to me you will have to continue to disable the Travel System to travel not using the flight paths in zones you do not have flying unlocked in.

Comment

Thanks. I have flying unlocked in BFA. I am doing world quests or dailies in Nazjatar. All of the locations are reachable via flying.

I've attached a screenshot FYI. You can see that I am using the guide to do 2 dailies in Nazjatar. You can also see that I have the travel system checked but all of the other options unchecked. The arrow is still directing me to the flight point, not the end destination.

All other addons are disabled.

Let me know if you need more info, and thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Are you able to just fly to the end destination? Or is it unreachable without the flight master?

Comment

Yes, I can fly to the final destination. If I ignore the guide and fly, when I get Going the guide eVentually switches and points at the destination.

Comment

Okay, I will create a ticket for a member of the team to look into this for you. In the meantime, I advise you to just follow the ant trail in the mini map until the travel system corrects itself. Thank you for your support. Happy gaming!

Comment

Working...
                X