Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction House Functionality with Classic

Hi guys,

Will the AH guide work with Classic? If not are their any plan to add it. I used auctionator and a guide that worked off a fan website for prices which was the only one that kept track of trends.

The Zygor auction add on was a godsend for people like me who LOVE the metagame in WoW. Not really much point in retail here everything sells for thousands of gold and making gold is just something that happens in massive amounts while you walk around "Ooh look somehow I've made 100,000 gold - I can now afford... everything"

Can't wait for classic and every part of the game to be meaningful again. Love Zygor auction guide though

We are only releasing leveling guides for Classic at this time. We will look into releasing more guides if the Classic server can retain enough of our community members.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
        We are only releasing leveling guides for Classic at this time. We will look into releasing more guides if the Classic server can retain enough of our community members.
        How will you be measuring that? The only reason I subscribed was to get the classic guide access. I was really hoping the other guides will follow quickly for Classic as well.

Comment

It will most likely be a few months after launch before we start to decide on if other guides will be added. We can track the number of customers that are updating the classic guides in our server logs which will play a big part in knowing what kind of demand there is for the classic guides (i.e. how many customers are still playing classic).
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

As you most likely know interest in Classic is huge, but its doubtful people will pay for just a lvling addon if there is a lot of free ones.
            Even if they do, they won't renew for the next month since they will be done with lvling anyway.
            You should consider adding Auction House feature asap since it's something that you need all the time not just during 1st week.

Comment

With an active Elite subscription, you will have access to all of our content for Retail and Classic. Again our decision will be based on the popularity of Classic. The more community members playing the higher the odds of additional content. We want to ensure it's not going to ballon in the beginning and cliff by the end of it. If it retains a crowd after the first couple of months we will then look into adding additional content.

Comment

Not interested in Retail at all, only Classic. If the other guides/features are not being ported to Classic within a couple of months then I doubt that I will be keeping my Elite subscription going and will just go back to the classic add ons. The Elite sub is too expensive for JUST the levelling 1-60 guide.

Comment

ye retail sucks and boring in wow classic you had fun with people playing togetter raiding can't wait for it to use the guides elite 9 dolars a month isn't that expensive atm you only need the guide for lvling auction house gold making wil come later you always can use auctioneer addon or actionator to add prices or maybe even tradeskilmaster wil be updated for the auction house in classic.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
                    With an active Elite subscription, you will have access to all of our content for Retail and Classic. Again our decision will be based on the popularity of Classic. The more community members playing the higher the odds of additional content. We want to ensure it's not going to ballon in the beginning and cliff by the end of it. If it retains a crowd after the first couple of months we will then look into adding additional content.
                    I feel like it will be kinda hard to tell if your losing support for classic or people just hit 60 and decided to UNSUB because they don't play retail and the plugin no longer gives them anything. That is my plan but I plan on resubscribing after/if more content like auction house plugin is released.

Comment

Yes. Hopefully they release the other guides sooner than later. Professions and gold will be very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick5020 View Post
                        I feel like it will be kinda hard to tell if your losing support for classic or people just hit 60 and decided to UNSUB because they don't play retail and the plugin no longer gives them anything. That is my plan but I plan on resubscribing after/if more content like auction house plugin is released.
                        Ye I said the same a few days ago. People that finish lvling wont keep their sub.
                        Zygor should release at least one guide thats needed all the time (like Auction House addon) for people to keep their subscriptions.

Comment

while this thread is still newish, I wanted to confirm what the other say, the guide is not really useful after 60. Need something like the AH for classic to keep it worth elite status.
                          My Gaming History from XFIRE! or
                          STEAM Profile

Comment

Working...
                          X