WoW Classic Zygor Guides Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW Classic Zygor Guides Question

Hi! First off i'm new to classic and i have used your Retail guide on and off for several years and it's a necessity for me in retail.

I'm Just wondering, will your 1-60 guides include weapon/gear progression and First Aid/Cooking guides as i level. It is arguably as important as having a good leveling guide to follow. Where gear upgrades in Retail are redundant quick and professions don't matter.

I am mainly interested in this because there are guides that include great weapon and profession progression for a warrior, which i will be playing in classic, but they are text or video based and not 100% accurate or neatly packed into an addon like Zygor's.

If there isn't any of these things incorporated into your guides. Is there any benefit over these other guides that would be appealing to me - in the context of Easier leveling and time saved during 1-60.

Thanks

Our Classic guides and Retail guides are included in the same subscription. We do have the in-game addon ready for Classic launch with leveling guides (1-60). We will have a gear advisor feature that will help you stay equipped with the best gear. We will also consider adding more features and guides as time progresses and Classic proves it is able to retain enough of our community.

Comment

Will the Classic guide install automatically like the other guide, or will we have to place it in the folder? Also, I tried to point the guides toward the Classic folder yesterday, and nothing was put in the folder. That is why I am asking. Thank you.

Comment

The guides for Classic have not yet been released. When they are you will have an update for your Client which will add the Installer for Classic guides. Then you will install the guides just like you did for Retail.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
          The guides for Classic have not yet been released. When they are you will have an update for your Client which will add the Installer for Classic guides. Then you will install the guides just like you did for Retail.
          Will classic guides be ready for launch on Monday?

Comment

Yes, the guides will be released before the launch of Classic with enough time to ensure our community has everything installed and prepared for the launch.

Comment

you are using joanas leveling guide 1-60?

Comment

Originally posted by cover View Post
                you are using joanas leveling guide 1-60?
                No they're using Zygor's Leveling guide 1-60

Comment

Will the Classic guide track Auction House data to provide buying and selling opportunities?

Comment

No, at launch it will only be the 1-60 leveling guides.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am a Basic user of the Zygor guide, do I have to become a Elite member to have the Classic Zygor guide?
                      Could you help me te become a Elite member if so, I do not yet see the benefit of paying 7,99 each month if it is only leveling and non of the perks of Retail (what I will not be playing).

Comment

Yes, you will need to be active Elite to have access to the guides for Classic. You can subscribe here: https://zygorguides.com/members/subscription#1m

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
                          Yes, you will need to be active Elite to have access to the guides for Classic. You can subscribe here: https://zygorguides.com/members/subscription#1m
                          Thanks for the answer, could you please tell me what I will gain by doing so and pay a monthly subscription vs fi Questi?

I can see you have a lot to offer for Retail players, but can't find any perks for Classic players. I wil NOT be playing retail, and then 7,99 a month seems a little but much to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandw View Post
                            Thanks for the answer, could you please tell me what I will gain by doing so and pay a monthly subscription vs fi Questi?

I can see you have a lot to offer for Retail players, but can't find any perks for Classic players. I wil NOT be playing retail, and then 7,99 a month seems a little but much to be honest.
                            At launch, Zygor's Guides for World of Warcraft: Classic will require the standard Zygor Elite subscription to access. We recognize that there are going to be different player types who only have interest in select parts of our service, just as before the addition of Classic there were some players who only used select parts of our retail suite of products. The cost of the service isn't so much for the individual guides but rather to support the entire Zygor Guide content platform. It lets us hire more writers and developers to add more content and features. We listen to customers and try to add more value based on feedback. For Classic, this could mean the addition of more Classic guides over time, like Dungeons, or Reputations, or even Gold Guides, which would add in ongoing data crunching services in order to provide the best ways to make gold based on each servers unique marketplace. We also don't know what the future of Classic will be like, which could see the addition of Burning Crusade or Wrath servers. We respect our customers in their choice of whether to go Elite or not and will continue to do all we can to add value so that choice to sign up becomes even easier.
                            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

ye elite is the best way to go i don't like going on wowhead reading up a quest or thotbot if that stil exist zygor guide has been here for a long time sinde the beginning almost i think i wil resub by tommorow.

Comment

Working...
                              X