Mac client for Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac client for Classic

I still have version 4.1.18 of the client on my Mac - is 4.2 due to be released before the Classic guides are available?

Thanks...

Yes, please try to refresh your Client either by closing it using the task tray or by restarting your machine. You should have 4.2.12 available at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
      Yes, please try to refresh your Client either by closing it using the task tray or by restarting your machine. You should have 4.2.12 available at this time.
      That's odd - just rebooted and it's still not seeing the new version. Just noticed that you are using Cloudflare, though, so maybe the updated client hasn't propagated throughout their system yet...

Comment

This probably the instance for your situation. If you still don't see it by tomorrow, please let us know so we can look further into this for you. Thank you.

Comment

The Mac update hasn't been pushed yet, but is instantaneous unlike the Win version which requires a gradual rollout, so we'll easily have the update out in time.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
            The Mac update hasn't been pushed yet, but is instantaneous unlike the Win version which requires a gradual rollout, so we'll easily have the update out in time.
            Ah, thank you - I thought it was odd that it had just downloaded a new guide update but not the client

Comment

I just sent out the update for the Mac client. You should receive the update automatically after a little while, or you can manually restart your client to get the update. The latest version should be 4.2.12. Let me know if you run into any issues, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
                I just sent out the update for the Mac client. You should receive the update automatically after a little while, or you can manually restart your client to get the update. The latest version should be 4.2.12. Let me know if you run into any issues, of course!
                Thanks - now updated

Comment

Working...
                X