Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A network error has occured"

Hi,
    I am in OCE region, and my region is not listed. Only NA, EU and the others. Will it work for Classic tomorrow or should I refund? thanks.
    Last edited by Rampagingingfungus; August 25, 2019, 11:31 PM.

The regions only apply to the auction data. Since classic only has leveling guides available, you'll be just fine.

Comment

getting the same error will the guides be working on launch,considering ive just renewed my subscription to elite.

Comment

It's just that the game launched and our server is getting hit hard. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get through.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

same error and understood.. will the rest of zygor function correctly as intended even with the gold trend data getting the update error?
          Rest of the zygor installed np..

Comment

Originally posted by Dyeslee View Post
            same error and understood.. will the rest of zygor function correctly as intended even with the gold trend data getting the update error?
            Rest of the zygor installed np..
            From that description, yes, I'd think the rest would. We think the issue with the gold data is that with the release of Classic more users than ever have their Zygor Clients open at once, many with a lot of servers set for gold data (even if they don't play on them all), and its sending a lot of requests to the server for gold data. Combined with the increased requests for Classic it seems to be causing some issues. We suspect it'll subside over time.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

i am still experiencing the same issue though will wait and let you know

Comment

Working...
              X