OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TPAR] Zygor breaking classic codex addon worldmap blips, minimap still works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[TPAR] Zygor breaking classic codex addon worldmap blips, minimap still works.

Zygor breaking classic codex addon worldmap blips, minimap blips still work.
    Last edited by Larsy93; August 27, 2019, 03:16 AM.

Yes. Tried disabling almost every option and the worldmap is still bugged

Comment

Are you using any other addons?

Comment

well I tried with only zygor and classic codex but it still breaks, it is a very useful addon that bring much utility together with zygor, showing exact spawnpoints of npcs and objects for the quests. Especially useful early game now when lots of people is around. It should be able to be sorted out and it would be very good.

Comment

Yeah, the bug persist with only Zygor and Classic Codex aswell. Both of these addons go hand in hand, so its sad to have to disable zygor when i want to use Classic Codex.

Comment

Have you tried the questie addon? That does the same as codex and might work with the guides.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

It's due to the Zygor guide overlaying its own map on the vanilla map, it would be nice to have the option to turn the Zygor map off completely as disabling "Reveal entire map" only puts the FoW back on the Zygor overlay map.

Codex is superior to Questie, so it would be nice to have the option.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                Have you tried the questie addon? That does the same as codex and might work with the guides.
                Yeah Classic Codex is very different compared to questie, with classic codex you get exact spawn points like tons of tiny dots on the map, exactly where mobs spawn, also you can put in the name of an item and it will mark every mob spawn on the worldmap that can drop the item you are looking for etc. its great for finding places where not many people are aware of mobs dropping said quest item etc. its extremely useful but somehow its marking on the world map conflicts with zygor. the marking of the minimaps works perfectly together with zygor but not the world map.

Comment

Lets say I want to farm a "Red Defias Mask" I put that into classic codex and it does this with the world map aswell as the minimap.

showing every single exact spawnpoint of the mobs that drop said item. Questie does not have this functionality or even something close.

The minimap part works fine as of now so its all good once you are close to the place where u want to be. But if u need to look where in the zone something is it gets harder cus it doesnt mark anything whatsoever on the world map when Zygor is enabled.

Comment

This is quite unfortunate, I'm having the same issue. Classic Codex is incredibly helpful and disabling Zygor is currently the only solution. Would it be possible for this to be fixed?

Comment

I will donate 15 dollars right away if someone can fix this issue.

Comment

I have the same issue, Only ClassicCodex and Zygor and it breaks it. I didnt know that when I purchased Zygor Guide.
                        Can I refund the subscription since I dont want to uninstall ClassicCodex for Zygor?

Comment

We are looking into adding Zygor compatibility with the ClassicCodex addon.
                          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Version 1.0.20783 now available:

- Added compatibility support with the addon ClassicCodex.
                            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks alot for the quick fix. Where do i donate?

Comment

Working...
                              X