OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so ugly? oO So much "Reach Level" at the start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so ugly? oO So much "Reach Level" at the start?

Reach level 3, reach level 5, reach level 6, reach level 7. So much to reach. I have 2 quests to turn them, but guide tell me reach the level. Why? oO I can reach level 6 on monsters level 5 behind the wall (newbie orc), but guide send me killing monsters level 3-4.
    I have in quest book few quests, guide tell me reach next level in area nearby with quest target, instead of completing a quest first.

And these are not isolated cases that occur already at the start of the game. What will happen next, I'm already afraid to guess.

You make me cry.

Are you killing enemies as you walk to destinations, or are you trying to avoid them? If you're not killing enemies as you walk, you're going to have to grind a lot more all at once later.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by SurikenTSD View Post
      Reach level 3, reach level 5, reach level 6, reach level 7. So much to reach. I have 2 quests to turn them, but guide tell me reach the level. Why? oO I can reach level 6 on monsters level 5 behind the wall (newbie orc), but guide send me killing monsters level 3-4.
      I have in quest book few quests, guide tell me reach next level in area nearby with quest target, instead of completing a quest first.

And these are not isolated cases that occur already at the start of the game. What will happen next, I'm already afraid to guess.

You make me cry.
      "Reach level" steps aren't a perfect science because everyone reaches the levels at different times. We put them in the best place we could but they may need adjusted somewhat, which is what we're doing in our test passes now. You can try to skip those steps and continue in the guide, just know that if you reach a quest you cannot pick up it may be because you're not high enough level, and also, you may have to face more difficult enemies because you're not the level we expected you'd be for those steps.

As for straggling quests in your log, its difficult to know if those are just quests you'll turn in at a later time or actual omissions. If they're the latter, they too should get cleaned up in our next pass.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Have to say that I've barely seen any of these "Reach level x" steps. I took Skinning as a profession to make some gold along the way and kill/skin mobs as I run from place to place. This is keeping the "Reach level" grinding to a minimum.

Comment

Working...
        X