OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Zygor is a little disappointing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nehezbegar View Post
    Yes must say the 30-35 part for Horde is bad, too much grind despite there are plenty of quests imo.
    I just hit this same part. and came here to read this. ITs literally just back and forth and Reach 31, Reach 32, Reach 33, Reach 34. I'm starting to think I paid for this to troll myself. The amount of travel time feels unreal.

Comment

Zygor have all the resources and time to make a guide like none other we all know this but why bother when they can make a shell and have kids build it while they milk them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KHuNqgsuQw

Comment

Hi, i have been a zygor customer for some time now. I must say i am very disapointed in the classic guide. Yes ok classic is fresh out but it is not like you didn't have previous guides when the content was first available. What i find the most disappointing and that i did not expect zygor to do was 1 flat line to 60. The layout of level ranges rather then zone such as barrens, southern barrens or silverpine separate to each other is the major fault of this adding to extra travel time and being punished because you have level past the guide because you choose to run 2 lots of wailing caverns or Shadowfang keep to get some gear or dungeon quests done.

No mount guides, no dungeon guides, and no particular zone guide so the customer can tailor there own experience. Very disappointing. And i know you will give me some guff regarding oh there isnt enough content for x y z reason but im sure people will be doing some dungeons or don't mind a grind just separate them so we can enjoy the content so we can travel when we want to zone by zone. Add in some mount guides and some other things like professions because you should of had them in some form from pervious editions of the guide.

Comment

I'm thinking add the Loremaster style of option so that we can do all the quests in every zone. Making the choice for ourselves where to go next? I want to clear all the quests for the fun of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
            Can you tell us exactly which quests? Thanks.
            So you want me to pay for your guide, AND do your job for you in optimizing it??

Wow.....

Comment

Originally posted by Saztam View Post
              So you want me to pay for your guide, AND do your job for you in optimizing it??

Wow.....
              WoW is a massive game and we don't have any sort of GM powers to teleport places or have the exact character conditions you're seeing instantaneously. The only way to duplicate reported issues is by leveling characters ourselves to reach where you're at to see what you're talking about, which is fine, but it can take weeks of play if not longer. If a player is right at the spot with the quests mentioned we can solve problems much faster by them providing us that info. If you don't want to help, no problem, but that's why we ask first.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I agree the guide isnt very good you have to do a lot of grinding, a lot of walking. Sometimes it has the count of mobs your supposed to kill wrong, dosent turn in the quest(Questie is almost a must).

Comment

i don't know how you make guides for things that haven't been released yet you cannot make a guide for classic tbh i only have one question is this guide ok with zygor or do you guys think it needs work answering this will show what your company stands for. there is no way out of lies!

it needs work = we rushed it for greed

it's ok = we milking you
                  Last edited by kavuteri; September 1, 2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kavuteri View Post
                    i don't know how you make guides for things that haven't been released yet you cannot make a guide for classic tbh i only have one question is this guide ok with zygor or do you guys think it needs work answering this will show what your company stands for. there is no way out of lies!

it's ok = we milking you
                    There was a beta.

Comment

Originally posted by kavuteri View Post

it's ok = we milking you
                      Have you stopped beating your wife?

Comment

shill is a thing cause if you fail cheap shot always works right?

just answer the question and reveal yourself already i challenge you!

Comment

I initially made this thread to give feedback on the 10-20 level range of the guide as i found it spent too much time traveling when it was not needed.

Currently level 44 and i think the rest of the guide is fine so far. Some of the responses in this thread are pretty uncalled for, half you saying you subscribe so the guide should be flawless. First and foremost the guide is really affordable for what you're getting.

But that being said i think people are trying to compare the retail version of zygor and world of warcraft to that of classic zygor/wow. The leveling process is completely different. The main difference obviously is how much longer it takes to level, but also how zones are made in classic.

In retail WoW at level 30 you can go to STV, do the first 1 or 2 quest hub and hit level 33 easily. In classic wow you go to stv, do the first 1-2 quest hubs, and barely get enough for 1 level. You have to move from zone to zone to facilitate leveling. If you expect to go to a level 30-35 zone and get 5 levels after "finishing the zone" you're going to be disappointed.

I am currently leveling with a friend who rolled a priest and he's about 2 levels ahead of me, he doesn't use zygor and even he says the spends a lot of time bouncing from one zone to another. So if you feel zygor is giving you a sub-optimal guide past level 25, id say you're wrong.

Comment

Many mistakes, many quest that marks you in an advanced state and you have to discover how to get to that state of the quest to continue. For example, the quest in stonetalon mountain "gerenzo wrenchwhistle" asks me to accept it but does not tell me that it is the final quest of a chain of missions, that is, 4 missions have to be done before that which zygor has no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnz View Post
                              Many mistakes, many quest that marks you in an advanced state and you have to discover how to get to that state of the quest to continue. For example, the quest in stonetalon mountain "gerenzo wrenchwhistle" asks me to accept it but does not tell me that it is the final quest of a chain of missions, that is, 4 missions have to be done before that which zygor has no idea.
                              Those quests are completed in an earlier guide. Classic WoW is not forgiving when you skip things, like retail is. You pretty much need to follow the guide exactly, or you're going to run into issues. Since mobs/quests don't scale to your level, that's just the way it is, sorry.
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

So if you feel zygor is giving you a sub-optimal guide past level 25, id say you're wrong.
                                Sorry got to disagree with you
                                20-25
                                Step 47. Reach level 26. Step 75 Reach level 27. Step 111 rach level 28
                                30-35
                                Step 41. Reach level 31. Step 68 Reach level 32 Step 103 reach level 33

What are these break points? why are they even here. There is plenty to do why is it telling my to sit in the forest and slay boars?

Comment

Working...
                                X