No announcement yet.

Future of Zygor classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I snagged Dugi Guides and it's working great so far 1-20. Intergrated UI, arrow to guide you where you need to go.
    1 time price, no subscription.
    I am so frustrated with Zygor, and now they have begun to lock threads...

Losing a lot of respect for Zygor over this lousy classic guide they try to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by ironbits View Post
      I snagged Dugi Guides and it's working great so far 1-20. Intergrated UI, arrow to guide you where you need to go.
      1 time price, no subscription.
      I am so frustrated with Zygor, and now they have begun to lock threads...

Losing a lot of respect for Zygor over this lousy classic guide they try to defend.
      We're locking all threads except the original one because we've now announced that we're putting out a revision of the guides to address the concerns, thus we don't need more threads popping up daily about problems that will be fixed in a week or so.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

/respect

10chars

Comment

Fully updated the guide is a bit questionable. Keep trying.
          Last edited by n0xpd; September 19, 2019, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Agreed. it would have been nice if they would have just fixed the old 3.3.5a guide which was 100% perfect, in every way.
            Since WoD, the guide has been left wanting, and it's just got worse over time.
            I bailed on Retail after Legion, as the Guide was to confusing and the travel system was horrible, thus making the game unplayable for me.

Only returned to play wrath, and to see this mess they invented, is a huge failure. and they still don't change.
            Just sad is all.
            From a perfect Guide, to fail and lame attempts to create something new, from the fail Retail version of the Guide.
            IMHO

Comment

Working...
            X