Future of Zygor classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future of Zygor classic?

Will you be bringing in some of the much loved features of the retail version to classic? WOuld love to see gold guides and dungeon guides and all that good stuff again!

It depends how popular Classic stays over time. Assuming people don't start leaving Classic in droves after 1 month or something, we'll likely be making more guides for it.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Personally, I'm enjoying Classic far more than Retail in it's current state. So I don't think I'll be leaving it any time soon.

Comment

Same! Classic is awesome.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Im loving classic so far and the guide is pretty solid tho i would love to see a guide for attunement / key quests like raid attunements along with the keys such as the ubrs key zf mallet as those will always be good to have

Comment

Left Retail for months, even before leaving I only logged on to check my mail and AH flip... Classic goes live... clocking in 8 hours a day again. I think it will be safe for you guys to add more guides

Comment

I had pretty much stopped retail as well. I'd log in from time to time to say hi to some guildies and maybe do a good world quest. Since Classic, I've been on for a few hours every day, leveling a few classes. As frustrating as they are, Murlocs are a refreshing challenge!! I'll be playing Classic from now on, not sure about raiding but I'd imagine attunement guides to be a HUGE hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                It depends how popular Classic stays over time. Assuming people don't start leaving Classic in droves after 1 month or something, we'll likely be making more guides for it.
                It most definitely will always have a loyal player base. It always has. And the guide system is much more relevant for classic wow/tbc days without all of the handholding there is in retail.

Comment

I came back for Classic and subbed. The Leveling guide for classic alone is not enough to stay subbed. If you tell now you are not at the moment developing guides like you do for retail. Why do i need to sub then?

I dont use retail. maybe split those 2 up and pay a 1 time fee or something if its not being developped?

I loved your guide by the waaaay back in Vanilla

Comment

same I want to see more guild ans such same as retail.
                    just lvl guides are really helpful and much appreciated .

I would love to have all that I have on retail.

zygor guides are awesome and thks for all the hard work yall put into it.

Comment

Would love to see gold making and maybe professions as a start.

Comment

love to see gold/professions too in classic

Comment

Professions guide would help alot. Would be happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                            Hopefully you do something NOW with your guide. As it is, it just SUCKS.
                            Looks terrible, feels terrible. Ever since you collapsed all the guides in Legion, the guide has always sucked.

Now it appears you have allowed the same thing in classic.
                            QUESTIE is better already, in that at least all the markers are on the map so you at least have a clue on where to go.

There is no longer 'click on quest, and have it walk you thru it.
                            I leveled a priest to 20, felt useless, worthless (From what it WAS and from what I recall how it used to function in 3.3.5a

Stuck using Questie until you folks get the lead out and make the guide worth using.
                            As I said, in Zygor Guides current state, Questie is better hands down.

Very sad you have chosen to take such a limited effort approach to the guide.

From Zygor, this is a pathetic effort for this Classic guide in it's current state.
                            Please put some effort into it.

Go pick up quest, go over >here< kill mobs until next level
                            Pick up quest, follow arrow over here, kill a few things, go turn in quest
                            Go over >here< kill mobs until next level, is not a guide.

Looking over the world map, at all the objectives, mouseover quest/mob location to see if that's where I should go so I can keep my quest log empty, my bags empty of quest items that I don't need to carry around with me as the guide takes me into another zone, before I can finish up the zone I'm in.

Good thing it is free. ;p

Comment

Today I felt pretty lousy with the guide. In Auberdine a lot of the quests i am supposed to pick up I cant pick up, i am not sure if those quest are just bugged or blizzard dropped them or come out in the next patch. I been running around for nothing. A number of quests I just done without Zygor as it wasnt in the guide. I also have some errors coming with some of the lower level quests, The Westfall quest from setinell hill. Also Zygor should give and option of the areas where people want to quest, give them a choice to finish an area or if they want to travel. Its not an option at the moment. This has to be the first time i am not happy with the guide in all those years. It appears to me you just rolled out the vanilla guide, I am not sure when you first started, i think i purchased the first guilde in roughly 2007/2008. i really need to look it up i still got it saved on an external hard drive. But for now i need to do it on my own as no matter what i would like to quest in redridge but your guide wont guide me

Comment

Working...
                              X