More Classic Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Classic Guides

I love Zygor, and I love the ease of using it, but will there be other guides added in classic? I want to quest solely in Westfall and Duskwood but it has me running all over the place to do a few quests in different zones. Other people using different guides seem to be a lot further. Is there a way to add zone specific guides that just allow us to complete all the quests in one zone?

Thanks,
    A concerned Kat

I totally agree. Just bought the guide and I am very dissapointed. At lvl 15, its takes you on a 2 hour journey accross continents where you get killed like 100 times. It needs to be sorted before its useable...

Comment

Originally posted by riff09 View Post
      I love Zygor, and I love the ease of using it, but will there be other guides added in classic? I want to quest solely in Westfall and Duskwood but it has me running all over the place to do a few quests in different zones. Other people using different guides seem to be a lot further. Is there a way to add zone specific guides that just allow us to complete all the quests in one zone?

Thanks,
      A concerned Kat
      Yeah it seems to be the classic guide is just so horrid compared to the retail ones. other guides are putting people miles ahead level wise, another warlock similiar skill level (i play with them on live) is level 48 while im 39 with me having abit more playtime, all because they do a zone mostly to completion before moving on, instead of what zygor has which is do a few questsi n a zone, then do that with all the zones, before doing that all over again until you are sorta done each zone.

Comment

Zygor replied to my previous thread. They are waiting to see how the demand is for classic before updating more guides for classic.

I think it's pretty evident though that Classic is going to be around for a while.

Comment

Cabby needs to crack the whip and get them coders busy.
          The guide is not really useful at all. Use Questie while I wait.

Cabby, after all the years I put into the guide with you, getting things optimal (not Classic of course), routes, which quest 1st, which mobs 1st, etc.
          What you allowed to be released to your LOYAL fan base is an embarrassment not only to myself, but of who and what you are, as well as a slap in the face at the least, to all those that helped you get the guide in it's best shape it was ever in, prior to WoD, where it all started going downhill fast (IMHO-guide has never been as good as it was prior to Legion).
          The guide was very heavily supported by you end users to help you keep the guide updated, all the way up to MoP

The game is now STATIC with a FINITE set of quests.
          There is no reason not to make your guide AWESOME...
          it will be around and applicable for YEARS to come.

It's in a horrible mess Cabby, please get on this as your earliest convenience please. Thank you .

Comment

I have no control over how the guides are designed. Not sure why you think I have any input on that. I am only here as support to help with customer problems, I am not an office manager or anything like that.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well, it has started to happen in chat now...
              I have seen it a few times now...
              someone boasts in Rice Hill chat that they are using Zygor Guide
              several responses, ya, I was to, but the "go over >here< until you ding another level" is not helpful
              another said "LOL" zygor is fail, I use questie, then several others said something similar to "ya, me to, Zygor sucks"
              I tiptoe quietly away, knowing what they are experiencing ... seeing this, as an avid loyal supporter, is disheartening to say the least.

The pointy arrow thang is not important (guide bragging point) when you can't really get much done following it.
              The lack of where mobs are, what quests they go to, the ability to pull up the world map and see quest ! and ? and the 'sword' icon to indicate where mobs are located, are SO MUCH BETTER, engaging, and informative to allow players to make plans on how best to make their routes, rather than blinding following a pointy arrow, which leaves so much to be desired, that it's really just a FAIL place holder for bragging rights, "we have an in game guide", sure it's worthless right now, but hey, we are not even sure it's worth working on it for our loyal members.

The lack of caring and quality is deafening

3 more days and I'll have been with you a solid 10 years ...
              how much longer will depend highly on your efforts and ability to pull your team together and get on the ball.
              You are already late to the party and drug your feet and hem hawed around way to long.

If you do not want to make a great guide, then may I suggest that you just remove Classic guide, as in it's current state, it's worthless and does a lot of damage to Zygor's reputation for quality.
              Last edited by ironbits; September 3, 2019, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I waited for the 'new' guide, got it, loaded up the game, ran thru some various alts to look and see what you have done.
                I can no longer support the mess the guide is in, such a HUGE disappointment, to say the least.

I was truly hoping for that 'classic' look and feel, but what I saw and felt, was very disappointing.

I thank you for all your hard work over the years. We put many hours into the guide back starting in LK. A lot of fond memories ... thanks for that!

As soon as my son tells me he is done playing retail (hasn't played in over a month now), I'll cancel my subscription and move along quietly.

Good luck in your future

Comment

Working...
                X