This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam!

So I bought my guides from level 1-120 and now they are not good on classic. They are the same guides I payed for your just trying to upcharge your customers. Refund me my money or make it so I can use what I payed for!

Originally posted by jahalk View Post
    So I bought my guides from level 1-120 and now they are not good on classic. They are the same guides I payed for your just trying to upcharge your customers. Refund me my money or make it so I can use what I payed for!
    Any standalone guides purchased were for the Retail game and are still accessible to download. Furthermore, the 1-60 portion was even updated for free back when Cataclysm hit. Our sales page never promised updates for Retail AND all future versions of the game Blizzard announces. It wouldn't have even been possible to offer that as WoW Classic wasn't known of until 2017. WoW Classic is a new addition to the WoW family of products, runs on a different API than old school Vanilla WoW (despite its appearances), and required the development of a new addon and new guides to go with it. As such, it's treated like all new guides and is only available through our Zygor Elite membership. Hope this clears things up for you.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X