This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came back for classic and after 1 week i had uninstall

Today it was the last straw, i unsubbed, uninstalled this, it has major problems and i spend more time flying arround and missing quests than do the quests, just right now i did all quests in Desolace and it sent me to camp taurajo to go Dustwallow march leaving me with one quest to deliver in shadowprey village. The guides as it is, its better to just read the quests and play for myself, i don't know how you guys are so lazy put on the market and call it a guide for classic, everything free is better than this and im pissed off i spent money on this.

I'm noticing today as well That the guides do not seem fluent at all. Zygor always seemed to have amazing guides in retail, but idk what's going on in classic hopefully they make them better so people keep their subs
    Last edited by NitrousXI; September 5, 2019, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by neur0 View Post
      Today it was the last straw, i unsubbed, uninstalled this, it has major problems and i spend more time flying arround and missing quests than do the quests, just right now i did all quests in Desolace and it sent me to camp taurajo to go Dustwallow march leaving me with one quest to deliver in shadowprey village. The guides as it is, its better to just read the quests and play for myself, i don't know how you guys are so lazy put on the market and call it a guide for classic, everything free is better than this and im pissed off i spent money on this.
      Hmm, are you sure you didn't accidentally skip something? I just checked and the only Desolace quest you still have when leaving Desolace to go to Dustwallow Marsh is "Ongeku", which is a quest you have to go to Swamp of Sorrows to complete. Which quest did you have done that the guide didn't tell you to turn in?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well i have had a similar problem with the guide doing the barrens quests to lvl 17 then just sending me to silverpine without handing them in. Thought it was a glitch so i did it manually, thoughts though?

Comment

Same here, flies me somehwere, has me do one quest then flies me elsewhere, admins say they're copy and pasting old guides and it'll be reworked soon, but not really happy to be paying for a copy pasted retail guide...

How can we get refunded?

Comment

Originally posted by reecelol View Post
            Same here, flies me somehwere, has me do one quest then flies me elsewhere, admins say they're copy and pasting old guides and it'll be reworked soon, but not really happy to be paying for a copy pasted retail guide...

How can we get refunded?
            We are not "copy and pasting" old guides from "retail". Zygor Guides has been around since the Vanilla days of WoW and we still have every version of the guide we've ever made. These guides have already been proven to be well received by the community back in the day. When we began beta, we already made modern versions of our original Vanilla guides, but we were concerned that the stark difference in difficulty and game design found in Classic would cause our Retail customers, who were more accustomed to a casual friendly experience, to dislike the guides, so we actually went out of our way to make the Classic guides more casual friendly. It's clear however that the audience for Classic is different from Retail and is more interested in a speed focused approach to leveling, so we're simply going to release the original version we wrote in Beta BEFORE we made all the casual friendly quality of life improvements.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
            X