OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we get crafting guides, gold farming guides, etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we get crafting guides, gold farming guides, etc?

Like the retail version, i don't play retail, so i purchased zygor just for WoW Classic. I'm hoping we get all the types of guides that retail has to make life even easier in WoW. Gold Farming, Crafting, Crafting Guides, Possibly even Pre-Raid BIS(per class) guides, and Post Raid(BiS guides and alternatives.)

We plan to add more guides and features if Classic can prove to retain enough of our Community.

Comment

Alright, sounds good.

Comment

I was about to ask the same thing. I am glad that it will be taken into consideration as I miss those features from current WoW.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
          We plan to add more guides and features if Classic can prove to retain enough of our Community.
          I'm sick of hearing this response. It seems like the levelling guide has a lot of issues just from reading through the forums and that is causing people to stop using it. That will look like the community is not interested in Classic which is not the case.

The Elite subscription is too expensive JUST for a levelling guide when there are free ones out there. I am disappointed you seem to be trying hard to not make any other guides for Classic and just keep spouting the above line over and over despite how many people are asking for it.

I suspect I will be cancelling my sub after this month is up as well as I cannot justify the price JUST for a 1-60 levelling guide. If the things like auction house, rep, professions were included, then yes no problems I would keep my sub running.

Comment

Originally posted by zordah View Post
            I suspect I will be cancelling my sub.
            Unfortunately, I agree with you. Over the next couple of weeks I plan to take level 60, I'm afraid from now on guides will be useless for me. But if the zygor provided support for at least its auction and mail module, I would continue to be an elite member.

P.S. The current(retail) version of wow did not and do not interest me.
            Last edited by SubLoo; September 5, 2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Yeah same tbh, the game is clearly a success and there should be no doubt in if it will draw in a community. Just take a look at the classic subreddit increasing dramatically everyday as one example. I think you will be safe in making more guides as this will draw in more customers. I'm sure people don't mind waiting knowing that guides are being worked on but just getting shrugged off as "we will see if classic will retain a community" when it is clearly a success is not good business in "retaining a community"

Comment

Maybe they should make a "Classic Elite" sub which has access to only the Classic guides and not the retail ones? At this stage offer it for cheaper since there is only the levelling guide and the price could be increased as more guides are introduced.

Eventually this will match the retail Elite sub and it can be folded back into the one sub again.

I would certainly keep the sub going if this happened.

Comment

I resubscribed to WoW to play classic and I resubscribed to Zygor mainly for the Gold guides...
                  More specifically the Auction house stuff. ( Even though I can also do fine with Auctioneer, I really liked using Zygor AH stuff too. )
                  ...and then I realized that it only has the leveling guide xD

I dont plan to unsub from Zygor just yet, but if none of the other guides will be added I probably will. Unless something pulls me back to Retail.

If I checked properly before resubscribing, I probably would have waited until the other stuff is available.

But yeah, not sure how classic will "retain" or "gain" any Zygor community, if 90% of the stuff which made Zygor what it is, is not there.
                  And like others mentioned, the other free leveling guides might have more "love" put into them, which again might just discourage from Zygor.
                  Just classic leveling guide is definitely not worth Elite.

Maybe there should also be some other way of finding out how many people here would care for the other stuff in classic, or classic overall.

Comment

Originally posted by zordah View Post
                    I'm sick of hearing this response. It seems like the levelling guide has a lot of issues just from reading through the forums and that is causing people to stop using it. That will look like the community is not interested in Classic which is not the case.

The Elite subscription is too expensive JUST for a levelling guide when there are free ones out there. I am disappointed you seem to be trying hard to not make any other guides for Classic and just keep spouting the above line over and over despite how many people are asking for it.

I suspect I will be cancelling my sub after this month is up as well as I cannot justify the price JUST for a 1-60 levelling guide. If the things like auction house, rep, professions were included, then yes no problems I would keep my sub running.
                    Just for the record, we're not talking about our subscription numbers, we're talking about the games player base. If all the players drop off and Classic becomes a ghost town it would be a waste of time trying to port more guide types over to it. As always, if you feel the service is not worth the cost we completely understand if you decide not to continue with it, and we will remain focused on continuing to add value to it to hopefully change your mind.
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                      Just for the record, we're not talking about our subscription numbers, we're talking about the games player base. If all the players drop off and Classic becomes a ghost town it would be a waste of time trying to port more guide types over to it. As always, if you feel the service is not worth the cost we completely understand if you decide not to continue with it, and we will remain focused on continuing to add value to it to hopefully change your mind.
                      That's my point. We keep on saying we want more to see some value in keeping the Elite subscription when we subscribed only for access to the Classic guides. You keep on saying "We plan to add more guides and features if Classic can prove to retain enough of our Community".

That is not the same message as "we will remain focused on continuing to add value to it to hopefully change your mind." The first one is we are waiting to see what happens, not a commitment to try to "change our minds".

Honestly if there was a reduced elite sub for JUST classic like I mentioned before then I would probably keep it. Or if there was a firm commitment to adding the extra guides for Classic.
                      Last edited by zordah; September 5, 2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                        I understand your point but I think the momentum is an important thing too since classic is holding the first positions on twitch now, for example I think the guide should have the core things of each phase, in case of p1 is levelling, mc and onyxia.
                        The problem is the guide is not smooth at all, I won't speak about the paths ecc but for example is normal that you will get some extra levels in dungeons, and get in sync with the guide is a pain because if I use the skip option on a quest the guide don't have the logic to skip the future steps connected to it. I will be 60 soon, for the attunements I need to follow a guide on the internet, for my alt I will not use zygor in is current state.
                        This is the time to shine, at least for the only feature of the guide that is levelling, if not now when?

Comment

Working...
                        X