Future Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Guides

Thank you for putting a Zygor Classic guide out there for us. We would be lost without it. I have seen a lot of people asking when additional guides will be added. So far it seems most people want crafting and gathering along with auction house and gold. The response from Zygor so far is that you will wait to see if people continue to play and if the popularity will remain.

My questions is, what is your time frame on the wait and what would be the order of the guides for going live?

Thank you

Okay, we currently do not have the details at this time. I would suggest watching our Blog page for updated information concerning the new content for WoW Classic. https://zygorguides.com/blog/

Comment

Originally posted by juverna View Post
      Thank you for putting a Zygor Classic guide out there for us. We would be lost without it. I have seen a lot of people asking when additional guides will be added. So far it seems most people want crafting and gathering along with auction house and gold. The response from Zygor so far is that you will wait to see if people continue to play and if the popularity will remain.

My questions is, what is your time frame on the wait and what would be the order of the guides for going live?

Thank you
      Just to provide a little more info. We will need to see the drop off in players beyond the first month. We've seen too many times where games have a huge launch and then fizzle out. Time will allow us to see how well WoW Classic is able to "hold" players. If there's still a high demand for guides months later we'll look into adding more, and most likely the focus will be on guides that are the most complimentary or useful (Dungeons, Gold/Professions).
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
        Just to provide a little more info. We will need to see the drop off in players beyond the first month. We've seen too many times where games have a huge launch and then fizzle out. Time will allow us to see how well WoW Classic is able to "hold" players. If there's still a high demand for guides months later we'll look into adding more, and most likely the focus will be on guides that are the most complimentary or useful (Dungeons, Gold/Professions).
        Thank you for the response and an idea of the timing.

Comment

Working...
        X