Wow Classic Time to 60 Following guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Classic Time to 60 Following guide

As per Zygor, the Classic guide is being updated so this question is moot...

Hello Folks,

Loving Classic Wow and enjoying the journey using Zygor. Does anybody have an estimate of time to 60 following this guide. Or more specifically time from level 30 to 60. I understand that everyone's journey is different and this will be impacted by professions, Class, etc. What I am looking for is a rough estimate given all the parameters. I am playing a gnome Mage and have been leveling professions along with questing so I would like to see what it would look like (Time Wise) if I just follow guide without doing professions ... Thank you
    Last edited by rockmono; September 7, 2019, 07:40 AM. Reason: Zygor is updating Classic Guide

I'm a 37 paladin at 2 days played, so I'd expect 5 days played at this rate? Maybe a little more. That's the best I can do to help you.

P.S. I'm on a PvP server and that time involved a fair bit of corpse runs...

Comment

Thank you for the reply rinleezwins. I am at 3 days played, level 35 mage. I think I have been playing a tad inefficiently, but I have been enjoying the journey:-)

Comment

Working...
      X