OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls update the guide...guys youre loosing peeps...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls update the guide...guys youre loosing peeps...

Hi everybody (especially Zygor Employees)

Like the most of us i heard about zygor back in the retail days, and now with classic i wanted to try this.
    So i started a new account and start using the free lvling 1-12.

I realy was amazed it worked perfectly i lvled in a nice time it worked and (i think still can work) like a charm.
    Then at step 161 it stoped...... ahhh dang that was the free trail...(Perfect point to get in customers guys i must give you that!)

So i got on the site and checked what the price of elite is, 8 bucks..ow what the hell lets get a giftcard for a month to check out the whole guide (it was perfect at 1-12 so why not?¿?)
    Now at lvl 18 (hunter) im walking my ass of between barrens silverpine etc...
    peeps that i left far behind in the 1-12 are now way ahead like 25-30 range....

so i was thinking lets check to update.....but no no updates...
    Then i thaught, well lets check the forrums
    But no i see allot of paying customers complaining about the things i just was experienced myself, and i see or no responce or responces from zygor staff that its not a fast lvling guide or whatever, in my opinion excuses to hush people up or whatever not in any way a real customers service.
    its 2019 you guys have been in this for a long time, than you guys nee to know how react to customers and there wishes...

So please i get the point there is coding involved etc but get some real info out we are not paying and playing to just walk allot around in WoW. Most of the oldscool players have family's work etc and want to spend there playing time lvling not walking around....

For the other people with the same problem pls like or react to my post we are the paying customers we pay there wages so lets bundle our opinions and let them hear us!
    For the HORDE and a little bit alliance

The WoW Classic guides are being reworked based on community feedback. This should not take long to do because we're going to be reverting to our original Vanilla guides pretty much as they were back in the day. Ironically, a great deal of thought and effort did go into the current version of the WoW Classic guides, as we catered them towards the more relaxed and quest based leveling style seen in our Retail guides, which apparently has a more casual audience. This required adding traveling to other regions to favor more quests over grinding, and adding more quests at lower levels to avoid having to face harder enemies at higher levels. So it actually would have been less work to just re-release our Vanilla guides as those were already written. Classic clearly has a different audience with different expectations and we will be pushing an update soon to address these concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
      The WoW Classic guides are being reworked based on community feedback. This should not take long to do because we're going to be reverting to our original Vanilla guides pretty much as they were back in the day. Ironically, a great deal of thought and effort did go into the current version of the WoW Classic guides, as we catered them towards the more relaxed and quest based leveling style seen in our Retail guides, which apparently has a more casual audience. This required adding traveling to other regions to favor more quests over grinding, and adding more quests at lower levels to avoid having to face harder enemies at higher levels. So it actually would have been less work to just re-release our Vanilla guides as those were already written. Classic clearly has a different audience with different expectations and we will be pushing an update soon to address these concerns.
      hmmmm i read this same exact piece of tekst 2 posts down mine and this post triggerd me to make a post.... Im a paying customer WE are and i dont want a copy and paste answer (this is THE in my opinion excuse post..to hush us customers..) stop hushing and start the pushing...
      For days peeple are asking or talking about it and we get an answer "we will be pushing an update soon to address these concerns." When?whats the eta?
      I want real answers i think most of us do..... so whats the plan for keeping us.? not soon but an eta... do we get a refund for our time lost/waist or do we get more elite days to our accounts? etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by jgcw View Post
        hmmmm i read this same exact piece of tekst 2 posts down mine and this post triggerd me to make a post.... Im a paying customer WE are and i dont want a copy and paste answer (this is THE in my opinion excuse post..to hush us customers..) stop hushing and start the pushing...
        For days peeple are asking or talking about it and we get an answer "we will be pushing an update soon to address these concerns." When?whats the eta?
        I want real answers i think most of us do..... so whats the plan for keeping us.? not soon but an eta... do we get a refund for our time lost/waist or do we get more elite days to our accounts? etc etc...
        An official announcement will be going out tomorrow, but the ETA is basically within the next 2 weeks or so both the Horde and Alliance guides will be changed back to our original Vanilla guides with some of the bug fixes and improvements from our current guides.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X