Classic 55-60 Step 150+ Locations are broken. Spawning in undercity and WPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic 55-60 Step 150+ Locations are broken. Spawning in undercity and WPL

Classic 55-60 Step 150+ Locations are broken. Spawning in undercity and WPL. I had to manually look these up. Looks like the WP's are shifted over 1 zone to the left.

Telling me to talk to tiron fjordling but the marker is having me go to undercity

Also nathaniel blightcaller or whatever is hostile to me. I could not pick up whatever the quest wanted me to do.

Over all guide 1-57 is dope. Falls apart a little at EPL.

Is there a way to reset my GPS or something? It's consistantly in the wrong area.
    Last edited by enasniddg77; September 5, 2019, 04:20 PM.

Try doing a full guide reset.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/_classic_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewerClassic folder
    3. go to the WoW/_classic_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Same issue here, Alliance 55-60 Guide: Steps 150+ are broken. It's giving the right locations just on the WPL map instead of EPL.

e.g Step 154 Aurora Skycaller for Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril is not in WPL.

Tried to delete ZygorGuidesViewerClassic folder and the saved variables. No change.

EPL_Aurora.png

It seems the call for Eastern Plaguelands map is left out of the goto call.

It's a little "hacky" but I just copy-pasted "Eastern Plaguelands " after every |goto for about 60 lines or so. Seems to have worked.
      Last edited by PortalNZ; September 7, 2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X