X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an absolute huge improvement and what I would expect from Zygor. The guides are so much better. You can choose to level quickly or you can adventure around. The choice is yours. I've been leveling for 15 levels without Zygor after being initially disappointed only to find out today that upgrades had already been done. I downloaded the newer version and worked through the barrens stuff to make sure I was up to date. It had me do a couple of small quests that I had missed and then It gave me options to go to Stonetalon which I have already completed and the Guide already seen that I had completed that area and then quickly gave me Thousand Needles as the next option which the guide also picked up that I had completed that area and then pushed me into Ashenvale where I have been leveling and has brought me right up to date.

Thank you to the Zygor team for this update. It is a MASSIVE update and you have the option of choosing the areas you want to level in just by looking at the leveling guide which gives you the areas and equivalent levels.

Awesome!

Comment

New guides look great! Can't wait for the rest of the zones, like Westfall etc to be released.

Comment

I'm not at all happy with this "efficiency" update. I had already complained that the guides seemed to be a power leveling guide and not a way to experience all of Classic. Now it's even worse... key areas removed (like Westfall). I was hoping for guides by zone and allowing me to choose where i wanted to quest. Now that Classic is here, my love/addiction for WoW has returned however, Zygor, you are not cutting the mustard on this release. My sub expires in Dec, as is, I won't be renewing. Going to be checking out some of the other options provided by other users. If I ever go back to retail Wow, then I will come back to retail Zygor. Still a fan, just not on this subject.

Comment

As Aimilee said...Guide still is not worth the money. Why did u ignore Westfall, one of the key areas for the alliance? Why do u ignore Dungeon Quests which gives u so much EXP? Subscription ends 26. September and yes i wont renew it, the guide's quality really is very poor since u changed to subscription model. and still this:

So you at Zygor blame retail WoW and their audience for being to casual for your classic guide? And you really want our money for your poor product while blaming WoW and the audience? Well done...
          There are other, better and better less overpriced guides than Zygor.

Comment

Westfall has a lot less quests than Darkshore, so it is more efficient to just go to Darkshore and stay questing there for many levels. Since most people wanted a more efficient Leveling guide, it was made to be more efficient, which is why Westfall is missing. We will add separate questing guides for Westfall and Silverpine Forest in the future, so people can still go there anyway, if they want.

As for dungeon quests, our Leveling guides are designed to be solo leveling guides, and have never included dungeon quests since 2006, because you can't solo dungeons while leveling. We will add dungeon guides later that include dungeon quests.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I feel like i got shafted by paying for this service... Ive followed every step yet i am being passed by ppl not using this "guide" with fewer days played... The guides dont help with gearing... they dont help with cutting costs to help save for mount... the gear suggestions are laughable at best... we dont get a 5th of the things we thought we were paying for such as the AH addon part of the guide in retail, profession guides, dungeon and raid guides.. i mean what the HELL.. this is a new low for Zygor. This addon was the best to use for speed leveling in WotLK and foward but in classic its just garbage eating up RAM. nothing more. not to mention its not efficient in the least. do a few quests here then Fly over there to do a few more (waste of gold for flights). They talk of "efficiency Updates" i have yet to see one. Ive submitted bug reports with screen shots and they act as if i am wrong untill its put right on their nose. Zygor Devs this is your worst job ever i am sorely disappointed. it honestly makes me feel as though you just looked up quest from wowhead and strung them together with out even really looking at what you were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by natecowart View Post
                I feel like i got shafted by paying for this service... Ive followed every step yet i am being passed by ppl not using this "guide" with fewer days played... The guides dont help with gearing... they dont help with cutting costs to help save for mount... the gear suggestions are laughable at best... we dont get a 5th of the things we thought we were paying for such as the AH addon part of the guide in retail, profession guides, dungeon and raid guides.. i mean what the HELL.. this is a new low for Zygor. This addon was the best to use for speed leveling in WotLK and foward but in classic its just garbage eating up RAM. nothing more. not to mention its not efficient in the least. do a few quests here then Fly over there to do a few more (waste of gold for flights). They talk of "efficiency Updates" i have yet to see one. Ive submitted bug reports with screen shots and they act as if i am wrong untill its put right on their nose. Zygor Devs this is your worst job ever i am sorely disappointed. it honestly makes me feel as though you just looked up quest from wowhead and strung them together with out even really looking at what you were doing.
                Wow classic was released on august 26, 2019. It is normal that everything is not perfect and although I agree that people are leveling faster without the guide (my friend for example), those people are really exceeding the ordinary players in terms of knowledge of the game. I work 8h a day, got a gf, hit the gym in 5 out of 7 days a week. The guide cannot level up my character. It is up to me to follow them or not. One month of subscription will not ruin you (at least I subscribed for one month to test the product), you can try leveling up without the guide and you will appreciate it more I think.
                Last edited by Bulragnarous; September 23, 2019, 03:16 AM. Reason: corrected a typo

Comment

The Efficiency update was nothing more than taking the existing guide in "bulk form" and just splitting it up. It was probably the laziest thing I've ever seen. The only good thing this addon does is just keep you busy. I am grossly offended by the poor quality of this guide. Not to mention the "LOL placeholder" at the silithus guide. You can tell they did a lazy man's job converting the guide over because half the guides in some zones start dipping into the other guide before it actually prompts you to switch to that zone.

I really hope as Classic continues that this entire guide gets revamped. It really feels like it was put together by a blind dog. No offense but that is how I honestly feel.
                  Last edited by MidnightTim; September 23, 2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Its fantastic to see that it expects you to do quests THAT ARE NOT IN THE GAME yet. Get it together zygor.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvarial View Post
                      Its fantastic to see that it expects you to do quests THAT ARE NOT IN THE GAME yet. Get it together zygor.
                      Yup. Once you get into the 50+ guide they're pretty frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightTim View Post
                        Yup. Once you get into the 50+ guide they're pretty frequent.
                        Rome wasnt build in 1 day. If you come across such quest just report them and they fix it.

Comment

How do you know whether you're on the updated version or not?

Comment

The update changed the guide names. The new guide names are zone name with level range in parenthesis behind it. Example would be something like The Barrens (12-16). The old guide names were simply done in chunks of 5 levels such as Leveling 25-30.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Comment

Is it normal for all 3 or 4 levels we must kill mobs ?

Reach level 6
                              Reach level 8
                              Reach level 12
                              Reach level 21
                              Reach level 24
                              etc ...
                              : /

The interest of the addon loses its meaning, no ?

Comment

Yes, we have steps like that for every level, all the way up to 60. You are only seeing some, because you were already that level when hitting the step. Whether or not you see the steps depends on your luck with drop rates, and whether you avoid enemies as you run to quest locations. Killing along the way will reduce the amount of enemies you have to kill on steps like these.

We add those steps in to make sure you stay at an appropriate level to complete the quests, so you don't start running into quests that want you to kill enemies 4 levels above you, for example, which would be extremely difficult and time consuming.

If you prefer not to grind, you could run some dungeons to get ~2 levels ahead of what the guide wants you to be, and maybe get some good gear in the process. That will allow you to basically never see those steps for a long time. Then, if you start seeing them again, get 2 levels higher again by running dungeons.

In Classic, there is no way to hit max level without either grinding sometimes, or running dungeons. Hope that helps.
                                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X