X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm halfway through Leveling 25-30 guide and download the update. Now I don't know where to start and the suggested tab doesn't have a suggestion for me.

Ok, the update completely broke my leveling. Since I'm 28 thought I would start with the new 28 guide but it starts with a 3 part quest thats on its last part.....
    Last edited by gliss; September 10, 2019, 05:07 AM.

Comment

got the same issues, shows me quests that are dont avaible.

Comment

Start using the guides ~4 levels below your current level. It should skip you through green steps until you find things you haven't done. Keep doing that and you will get back in sync with the guides. The updated guides have you doing things about 2 levels lower than in the previous version, so you can't start at the same level. This is why we recommend going back ~4 levels, because that should include things you've previously done, and should help you get back on track easier.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          Start using the guides ~4 levels below your current level. It should skip you through green steps until you find things you haven't done. Keep doing that and you will get back in sync with the guides. The updated guides have you doing things about 2 levels lower than in the previous version, so you can't start at the same level. This is why we recommend going back ~4 levels, because that should include things you've previously done, and should help you get back on track easier.
          This is a HUGE improvement.

Comment

Will the Alliance efficiency guide be up this week?

Comment

Originally posted by omegawoof View Post
              Will the Alliance efficiency guide be up this week?
              Aiming for late next week.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Sorry, but i liked the first version of the leveling guide much more. It would be great for me to choose between both versions ingame.
                Last edited by schlimi; September 11, 2019, 08:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I just want to say thanks for all the work.
                  Being someone who pays you to put in the effort of reducing the confused milling around ingame, I am fully aware of how much effort has to go into finding the quests, checking them and then structuring them into a streamlined repertoire which can just be followed to every objective.

We all had the same time to prepare for this and here I am already being led by your effort. This, at least, should get acknowledged.
                  Thanks again

Comment

As much as I love my Zygor, I am a bit disappointed that the guide seems to only be a fast leveling guide. Although there are no achievements in classic, I would still like to have a guide for all zones as in BFA guides. I will be having to download another guide, like Questie, for those. I'm not in a rush to level, want to experience all areas, but love my guides to keep me on track.

Comment

Thank you so much for listening to our concerns. I can't help but feel you read my exact feedback comment regarding creating zone-based guide names rather than levels, and as a long-time Zygors fan and user, it means the world to me to see you guys moving in the right direction.

Sincerely, a Retail and Classic WoW player for life

EDIT: Crossing my fingers I will get to see the Alliance rework before my sub expires.

Comment

Im happy they are listening to the community and will continue to support it for this reason, looking forward to seeing it develop further.

Comment

So you at Zygor blame retail WoW and their audience for being to casual for your classic guide? And you really want our money for your poor product while blaming WoW and the audience? Well done...

Comment

Quick question. Can we get the option for the guides in each zone, like the retail version? I like having that option.

Comment

Originally posted by stoup View Post
                              Quick question. Can we get the option for the guides in each zone, like the retail version? I like having that option.
                              The Horde guide is already like this now and the Alliance will be made like that soon with the Efficiency Update.
                              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                                The Horde guide is already like this now and the Alliance will be made like that soon with the Efficiency Update.
                                Can I write some profession guides for Classic with recommended tips, etc that can get included?

Let us help you with this to spice up the other parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X