Starting half way a guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting half way a guide

Hello there, i just bought zygor guide today. Being a lvl 24 shaman (troll) - classic ofc.

So zygor skipps a lot of quests in the viewer and says i need to go do something, but i cant accept that quest. ive been scrolling back and forth in zygor to get to a point where i can pick it up, but i cant find it.. im allready strugling for 1,5 hours now......

anyone got an idea?

cheers

Okay, you will want to look through the previous leveling guides for any red highlighted steps. Some of the NPC's have prerequisites that need to be completed before they will offer you quests. If you continue to have an issue with this, please let us know. Happy gaming!

Comment

thanks for the tip. but does this mean that i have to do this in guide 1-12 // 12-20 // 20-25 ? Or can i just start in 20-25?

I scrolled trough the guide of 12-20, but half of it is grey/red and half of it is green (random order). i dont rly feel like doing a lot of lvl 12-20 quests...
      Last edited by Trekhaak; September 9, 2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Okay, if you do not wish to do 12-20 quests, you can skip the guide's steps that direct you to NPC's without available quests, until you pass the quest chain and you find an NPC who has available quests. This will put you back in sync with the guides, however, you may find a random NPC that doesn't have available quests. I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X