Is Zygor Guides Broken for Classic WoW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Zygor Guides Broken for Classic WoW?

I literally got this Addon yesterday and paid for elite upgrade. I opened Zygor on Macos and everything was fine. Classic WoW opened and the it loaded up the current levelling profile that was exact with my level.

The problem is that Zygor shows me to talk to an NPC and accept a quest and then when I go to that NPC it does not have any quests for me. This happened like 5 times now. I literally have to do some prequests first to unlock the quest Zygor is showing me. My question is, is this intended?

Originally posted by macunits View Post
    I literally got this Addon yesterday and paid for elite upgrade. I opened Zygor on Macos and everything was fine. Classic WoW opened and the it loaded up the current levelling profile that was exact with my level.

The problem is that Zygor shows me to talk to an NPC and accept a quest and then when I go to that NPC it does not have any quests for me. This happened like 5 times now. I literally have to do some prequests first to unlock the quest Zygor is showing me. My question is, is this intended?
    Having to accept pre-quests to first unlock a quest is the design of the game, but I'm going to assume you're wondering why you weren't told to accept those pre-quests first. Likely it's because you need to get in sync with the guide. Try going back to the guides 2 levels lower than your current level and letting it cycle through the steps to find incomplete ones. Start doing these red incomplete steps until you get fully in sync with the guide again. After that, you shouldn't have issues accepting quests anymore.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X