Latest Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Update

The latest update totally screwed up where I was in the guide. I was in the 40-45 guide, in the Swamp of Sorrows... now the guides are broken up into locations and I have NO idea where I was before. What am I supposed to do now?

Edit: You guys tried to please one crowd but in the process made it difficult for others. At least give the option to level with the old guide.. even if the steps are the same the levels are all screwed up now.
    Last edited by nephew; September 11, 2019, 06:33 PM.

I wanted to come say that the latest update seems much better I had to work around the changes as I just hit 25 and started the new part of the guide but it seems to be much better so far. Thank you!

Comment

Don't know if its different because im in the later part of the guide but everything is jumbled. Its having me accept quests ive already completed and it makes no sense anymore..

Comment

We recommend you load the guide for about 3 levels below you and start from there. Just skip any steps you can't do and before long you will be in sync with the guides.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          We recommend you load the guide for about 3 levels below you and start from there. Just skip any steps you can't do and before long you will be in sync with the guides.
          Yea, and now I'm finding the quests way harder to complete... Much better before when they were a few levels below me. So how do I change it to the older patch/format? Thanks.

Comment

That is not possible.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
              That is not possible.
              So just deal with the changes you've made now? Is that what you're implying? That there will be no future option to revert to the original guide? THAT does not seem impossible to me. Enough with changes these guides. This is becoming a joke.

I was behind zygor 100% at the beginning now I'm getting pretty pissed with these changes. You tried to save a sinking ship but instead you shit the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by nephew View Post
                So just deal with the changes you've made now? Is that what you're implying? That there will be no future option to revert to the original guide? THAT does not seem impossible to me. Enough with changes these guides. This is becoming a joke.

I was behind zygor 100% at the beginning now I'm getting pretty pissed with these changes. You tried to save a sinking ship but instead you shit the bed.
                If I may provide a little more information, the reason we're not shipping two versions of the guides is because that would require double the maintenance and create double the customer support needed, which doesn't make much sense when the Efficiency update is objectively better in almost every way and already solves most of the issues of the Day One Release. We'd rather focus on making the standard guide suit your needs. If you're struggling with a quest or two we recommend running some dungeons or grinding to get up a little higher, or asking another player for help. However, if you're consistently unable to do the steps in the guide please tell us your class/level and what steps you're struggling to do and we'll look into this for you.
                Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Zygor has it Right!

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                  If I may provide a little more information, the reason we're not shipping two versions of the guides is because that would require double the maintenance and create double the customer support needed, which doesn't make much sense when the Efficiency update is objectively better in almost every way and already solves most of the issues of the Day One Release. We'd rather focus on making the standard guide suit your needs. If you're struggling with a quest or two we recommend running some dungeons or grinding to get up a little higher, or asking another player for help. However, if you're consistently unable to do the steps in the guide please tell us your class/level and what steps you're struggling to do and we'll look into this for you.
                  I have used Zygor guides for years off and on and I knew that 2 versions doing the same thing in a radically different way would cause some "adjusting". I had to ask myself either backtrack and re track or not update until ready. If you chose to upgrade then you will get over it eventually. I am 58 now and still using pre update guide and it has taken me 8 playtime days on old guide to get here. I will run it back on newly updated guide and hopefully update in a month or 2 since i am not going to go as hardcore with new guide. I am sorry for your issues though buddy.

Comment

Working...
                  X