Several quests not actually there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several quests not actually there

I've been using your addon for a day now and noticed that several of the quests the addon tells me to pick up don't actually exist. Several in booty bay and one specific one is in desolace from "Uthek the Wise" called "Stealing supplies"

I assume this might be from taking data from classic db or taking data from private servers which is fine but from what I can tell there needs to be a lot fixed.

That being said this addon has helped me speed up when im not skipping several steps but would be much faster if I didn't have to.
    Last edited by Warfen; September 12, 2019, 02:26 AM.

Another quest that doesn't exist is 'Reagents for Reclaimers Inc.' from Kreldig Ungor.

Comment

Quests that don't exist for me:

'Back to Booty Bay' from Kravel Koalbeard
      'News for Fizzle' from Fizzle Brassbolts
      'Safety First' from Razzeric
      'Keeping Pace' from Pozzik

Updating and editing as I go along
      This should go without saying as well but just in case any quest that the guide shows is supposed to follow after completing it is also not available.
      Last edited by Warfen; September 12, 2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

just realized i posted in the wrong area of the forums and moved it over

Comment

Did you jump into the guides midway, or have you been using them since level 1? All of those quests are in the game, so it sounds like you skipped some stuff, and those quests are part of quest chains where you didn't complete the earlier required quests.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X