Dungeon quests and when to do them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon quests and when to do them?

I'm near level 20 on alliance and about at the point where I'd expect the leveling guide to help me pick up all the deadmines quests and tell me to start doing deadmines runs. Is it going to do this? Or do I have to figure that out on my own for this and all the next dungeons?

I understand there's no dungeon guide yet, that's fine, I don't need help inside the dungeon, I'd just expect the guide to help getting all the quests and tell you when to do it.

Or is the feeling that dungeons are not efficient in classic? I'd have thought they would be especially the first run with the quest completions.

It will not do that. The leveling guides are all for solo questing. We will most likely add dungeon guides later on to do the dungeons and relevant quests for the dungeons.

Dungeons are good to run now and then instead of doing the grinding that the guides say to do but we don't have them integrated into the leveling guides in any way.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

I like having an option for when groups are unavailable, but overall a product that promises "the most efficient way to level including dungeons" would be a lot more appealing than one that says "solo only even when it is less efficient and gives less good gear."

Again to be clear it's not about having a guide for the dungeons themselves, which someone in the group usually knows and there's plentiful sources for if not. It's about having the most efficient path having been thought through including where in that path the dungeons should be slotted.

Comment

Originally posted by brucek2 View Post
        Thanks for the quick reply.

I like having an option for when groups are unavailable, but overall a product that promises "the most efficient way to level including dungeons" would be a lot more appealing than one that says "solo only even when it is less efficient and gives less good gear."

Again to be clear it's not about having a guide for the dungeons themselves, which someone in the group usually knows and there's plentiful sources for if not. It's about having the most efficient path having been thought through including where in that path the dungeons should be slotted.
        I dont like dungeons.. Thats why i bought this guide. So plz dont implement them in the normal guides (because you only manage 1 version) .. Make them seperate (if you even make them)...

Comment

Originally posted by razorlord View Post
          I dont like dungeons.. Thats why i bought this guide. So plz dont implement them in the normal guides (because you only manage 1 version) .. Make them seperate (if you even make them)...
          It wouldn't be hard to implement a Zygor Guide Advisor popup to say "you are at the optimal level to start running dungeon x. Do you want to load that guide now?"
          Then you could load the guide to collect the dungeon quests and do the dungeon, or click "no thanks" and continue soloing.

Comment

Working...
          X