I've stopped using the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've stopped using the guide

Level 55+ Alliance has been unreliable. I will use another guide for the remainder to 60 but hope to continue when an update is released.

This is because Blizzard decided to not put all quests into the game right away. You will find that a lot of stuff isn't available in the 55+ guides. Unfortunately there aren't other quests in the game to use as replacements for these and we can only suggest either grinding out those last couple of levels or run dungeons to get those last levels.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I partially disagree with the comment from support. I know there are some NPC that should be available in 1.3v that are not, however it is not just NPC missing and quests not being available. The guided paths are off, including sending you invalid areas to complete a task, or the travel system wanting you to make a round trip to the other content and back because it is not tracking, which is odd because all the other paths were fine from 1-55.

It is very clear that that the guide is not helpful for the last 5 levels. This is frustrating because free add on guides with guided paths are correct and already updated. This guide is not free therefore that is very unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadborn View Post
        I partially disagree with the comment from support. I know there are some NPC that should be available in 1.3v that are not, however it is not just NPC missing and quests not being available. The guided paths are off, including sending you invalid areas to complete a task, or the travel system wanting you to make a round trip to the other content and back because it is not tracking, which is odd because all the other paths were fine from 1-55.

It is very clear that that the guide is not helpful for the last 5 levels. This is frustrating because free add on guides with guided paths are correct and already updated. This guide is not free therefore that is very unacceptable.

Can you give specific examples, so that we can look into exactly what you're talking about faster? Thanks.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Deadborn View Post

I agree with him. I'm currently lvl 59. I know it's because of blizzard not including npcs, but from 50 to 60 the addon has been more confusing than helping. Tons of quests in plaguelands are missing, the addon invites you to got to silithus which is such a waste, you go there for 3 quests, 10 min flying to go there kill 8 mobs loot 1 item and go back after realizing than the other 15 quest suggested are not in game yet. If it was for free i'd be okay with it, nut right now I wouldn't advise anyone to pay for the classic guide.

Comment

Working...
          X