This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original PDFs for Vanilla WoW

So I found mine and I guess I have the choice of paying for something I already bought (these "efficiency guides" + some technology tweaks) or just reference the original PDFs. It's a shame there is no "pay X dollars to upgrade" I know they had that kind of thing in the past when the introduced the graphical in-game stuff. I could be sold on that. Won't be doing Elite though.

Back in the day I printed them all out at work - hundreds of pages. Good times.

Originally posted by 54d9b977 View Post
    So I found mine and I guess I have the choice of paying for something I already bought (these "efficiency guides" + some technology tweaks) or just reference the original PDFs. It's a shame there is no "pay X dollars to upgrade" I know they had that kind of thing in the past when the introduced the graphical in-game stuff. I could be sold on that. Won't be doing Elite though.

Back in the day I printed them all out at work - hundreds of pages. Good times.
    This needs to be focused on from Zygor period.

Comment

The addon was completely rebuilt to work with Classic (it's not the same addon as retail, despite the appearance), with many features that simply did not exist in our original product. The guides were completely reworked, and still continue to be, to have more detail, travel lines to help navigate you around more easily, and to try to further optimize the questing order. Additionally, we will be adding many guides that were simply not available from us over a decade ago.

As always, we appreciate your support, back then and now, but this is a completely different product than what was offered by us almost 12 years ago. All of this requires thousands of hours of work from all of our full time staff, which requires a lot of money to fund, as you may imagine. We try to offer all of this for a small monthly fee, which is very affordable to most people. If that doesn't work for you, that's okay, but that is how we offer our products, and will not be offering standalone purchases again.

Thanks.
      Last edited by Zygor; September 15, 2019, 02:55 PM.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X