Not everybody wants to rush through to get to 60, ie where's Westfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not everybody wants to rush through to get to 60, ie where's Westfall

I was just starting westfall last night, it being probably my favorite zone. This morning it's gone. Guide requires me to go to darkshore, ONLY. Why is that. I don't like darkshore, and I am in no rush to zip thru the easiest zones to get to 60. Retail guide gave you the choice where to go. I expect to be able to do that in a paid service. I will be using questie for now

Originally posted by linjon View Post
    I was just starting westfall last night, it being probably my favorite zone. This morning it's gone. Guide requires me to go to darkshore, ONLY. Why is that. I don't like darkshore, and I am in no rush to zip thru the easiest zones to get to 60. Retail guide gave you the choice where to go. I expect to be able to do that in a paid service. I will be using questie for now
    We're certainly listening to all the feedback to make the guides as good as they can be. Despite being based on old content, WoW Classic is a new addition to the family of WoW products, and guides can take a considerable amount of time to create, so our initial concern has been to put out the guides the majority of the community wants. We anticipated that Zygor users would want a more accommodating leveling guide for Classic, which was why the guides were originally released the way they were (with Westfall), but it became clear that the audience for Classic was more interested in more optimized speed leveling guides, so we rolled things back to how our guides were back in the old days of Vanilla WoW. However, we are considering adding in optional guides for folks who want to quest in alternative zones.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X