Very disappointed with this guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very disappointed with this guide.

Since I have updated to the newer version of the guide, I find that more often than not, I am backtracking. The guide is consistently telling me to accept quests, that I haven't done the prerequisite for. It wouldn't be that bad, if it told me the prerequisites, rather than throw me into the middle of a quest line, making me google previous quests. I have wasted A LOT of time doing this, and honestly feel cheated out of my money.

Switching in the middle of any questing guide will be a little rough. We recommend you load the guide for about 3 levels below you and start from there. Just skip any steps you can't do and before long you will be in sync with the guides.

Comment

But why would a paid guide not include the prerequisites?

Comment

It most often will. But if you go through the Redridge Mountains 18-20 guide, but at lvl 19, 40% through the guide you end up in dungeons, lvl to 21, and go for the Darkshore 21-21 guide to keep leveling.

Then when you hit Redridge Mountains 27-27 there might be some prequests you haven't done, because they were part of the Redridge Mountain 18-20 you skipped

Comment

Originally posted by Draxin View Post
          But why would a paid guide not include the prerequisites?
          The guide does include the prerequisites. We sent out a huge update that changed the guides, so likely this change resulted in you missing quests that were done earlier. That is why we recommend people start 2-3 levels below their current level and make sure they've done everything in those guides first before getting in sync with the guide for their current level. This change isn't normal, but was necessary to drastically improve the guides based on community feedback. Once you're in sync you shouldn't have any more issues with prerequisites.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X