Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to add Elite and Dungon quest.

Hi,

Must say this addon rocks and did use it all the way to 60 (had issue lv55-60 in EPL and WPL but before that working fine).

One thing that would be a good feature to add is to have a option to include Elite quest and Dungeon quest. A lot of time guide told me to stay and farm mobs to next level, and personally I would rather get a group and do elite and dungeon quest instead.

BR
    Novis

Glad you like the guides! We will likely add separate guides for each zone, that will include all of the elite quests that aren't included in the main leveling guides. Additionally, we will be releasing dungeon quest, and dungeon strategy guides. So those could be used separately in situations like you're saying.

Thanks for the suggestion!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      Glad you like the guides! We will likely add separate guides for each zone, that will include all of the elite quests that aren't included in the main leveling guides. Additionally, we will be releasing dungeon quest, and dungeon strategy guides. So those could be used separately in situations like you're saying.

Thanks for the suggestion!
      Hey thanks for the info, just wondering what an ETA might be for the dungeon guides? Very happy to see the efficiency update for Allied working well. Thanks for everything!

Comment

I am level 57 and have been using zygor all the way through. I second this idea to somehow include elites/dungeon quests. If I could click on a dungeon quest guide that would help me gather all the quests for a dungeon then complete them while im in a group for the dungeon that would be very beneficial. Also if you could have like a group elites guide where u could gather a bunch of elite quests in a few areas for a certain level range then join a group to knock them all out that would also be awesome. I think the addition of both of these to your current guides would really eliminate a lot of grinding time and improve players overall experience. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X