New updated guide sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New updated guide sucks

I have used many guides over the past 20 years and this is the absolute worst now that they changed it to zone to zone.

The effort put in was simply lackadaisical and they underestimated the popularity that classic brought to the table and while the first 2 weeks were great, the zone to zone simply has upset everyone who uses zygor. On discord and in game, people are turning to the free guides because zygor simply failed us. Revert to the old way or give that as an option is the best solution to appease the customers who are angered by the lack of suggestion, aid, broken quests (on the updated), and for other reasons that a reversion to the old way worked best.

Chat support on the issue makes me laugh in simply suggesting people use the guide 3 levels below. Well thats A for noobs, and B for those who dont understand their classes at all and while its an option... is that efficient? Is it really ... ?

(Insert Sarcasm and a little Anger here)

Fix your stuff or refund those you ripped off with this pathetic excuse for an update and for all that it is... stop making excuses

I don't think you're understanding why our support team recommended using the guide 3-4 levels lower than your current level. It's not to make the guide easier, it's because after the update, you complete things in the guide ~2 levels lower than the previous version. So starting 3-4 levels lower should skip through things you've already done, and ensure you complete the necessary quests to get back in sync with the guide.

All of this should take roughly 1 hour of your time, possibly less.

Additionally, the guides are almost identical to the previously released version, aside from levels 12-25. Breaking the guides into bite sized zone sections didn't change the leveling path from the previous "35-40" format.
    Last edited by Zygor; October 4, 2019, 11:52 AM.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X