Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.3 - Auction House Changes

Hello,
    Below is the video timestamped exactly where this info starts from Blizzards Youtube channel for reference.

I know this isn't on PTR yet, but curious how this will effect the Zygors AH portion of the guide. At least in the current iteration, I 100% love the Zygor Skin, Appraisal, Scanning, ETC for the Auction House. I just love having the All-in-one ability Zygor has with AH/Gold guides and this new Auction House blizzard will be adding to the default game looks helpful for those who just want to run in and shop and go, but stack sizes and undercutting, as Ion said, will be a non-issue now. Sounds weird and I hope we get updates from Zygor during PTR about the AH portion of the guides. The Auction and Gold guides are, at least for me, one of my favorite (and most used) portions of your guides and I hope this new change doesn't make it all clunky and difficult.

Blizzard video Timestamped to start exactly where Auction House info starts to be talked about: https://youtu.be/Kc0oaxj5P80?t=856

We noticed these changes ourselves in yesterdays Blizzard video and will be looking at what makes sense as far as how to update or change our Gold addons. Some of it sounds like it may actually make things easier for us, but there is also questionable stuff as well. Either way, we imagine core functionality of the Gold Guide should remain.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
      We noticed these changes ourselves in yesterdays Blizzard video and will be looking at what makes sense as far as how to update or change our Gold addons. Some of it sounds like it may actually make things easier for us, but there is also questionable stuff as well. Either way, we imagine core functionality of the Gold Guide should remain.
      Good to hear it sounds like it will make some things easier. Can't wait to see what you all come up with! Just wasn't sure if anyone brought it up yet, so I thought i would just in case, as a heads up, lol. I enjoy what you guys and gals do and the time you put into it, take care!

Comment

Working...
      X