Zangarmarsh Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zangarmarsh Guide

Step 97 Turned in Sporeggar, Accept Glowcap Mushrooms from Msshi'fn. He does not offer this quest. I even did some repeatable quests to get my faction with them to honored, and still nothing.

I know you appreciate us reporting issues, but is this not your job? What were paying you to do? Irritating..

That one isn't available if you go over Friendly (I believe that was the rep level) so if you're honored then you won't see it. It's one in the game that you can do to help get rep up high enough to be able to accept quests from another NPC there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      That one isn't available if you go over Friendly (I believe that was the rep level) so if you're honored then you won't see it. It's one in the game that you can do to help get rep up high enough to be able to accept quests from another NPC there.
      Did you miss the friendly part in my post when you were reading it? I was friendly when I first got the quest in the guide. The quest was still NOT available. I see some quests are reputation bound/triggered. You NEED to state this in the step, or have the guide do a rep check so we don't waste time trying to figure it out. This goes for all quests that are this way. Either Blizz changed something, or sloppy work on Zygors part.

Comment

Originally posted by omegatay View Post
        Did you miss the friendly part in my post when you were reading it? I was friendly when I first got the quest in the guide. The quest was still NOT available. I see some quests are reputation bound/triggered. You NEED to state this in the step, or have the guide do a rep check so we don't waste time trying to figure it out. This goes for all quests that are this way. Either Blizz changed something, or sloppy work on Zygors part.
        Just went pass this stpe in guide.. I didnt see the quest and didnt know what or who or why..

I read here now because its because im pass friendly (Im honored from killing the bogs (giants)) already

Could clearify this by putting this in the step description

Now:
        Accept Glowcap mushroom

what i should be:
        Accept glowcap mushrooms (you wont see this quest if you already friendly)

thanks

(step 97. Guide Zangarmash: Burning crusade)

Comment

Working...
        X