OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horde - How to start Tanaan Jungle leveling quest (The Dark Portal)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde - How to start Tanaan Jungle leveling quest (The Dark Portal)?

I started the Garrison quests and one of the first steps was to complete the Tanaan Jungle (100) Leveling Guide. I portalled to Orgrimmar and Zygor brought me close to the Command board and instructed to accept "The Dark Portal" - but no one is there offering it, and it's not on the board. I skipped it and was able to complete the Garrison quests and now have a level 3 Garrison.

I decided to level up my shipyard and while doing so, ran low on Oil and the guide suggested Vol'jinn's Headhunter Dailies - but when I started that, the first step was to complete the Tanaan Jungle (100) Leveling Guide. Went back to Orgrimmar, still can't find the beginning to The Dark Portal. I tried to skip it again, and it sent me to the Tanaan Planning Map, but the table isn't there. I'm guessing b/c I haven't completed the Tanaan Jungle Leveling guide.

Sooo... how do those of us that want to go back and complete it when it's no longer the current expansion?

Thanks
    PS. It's for a toon that was boosted to level 110 from level 60... so never went through that area up to this point.
    Last edited by voltec; December 19, 2019, 07:05 PM.
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Are you sure you loaded the Tanaan Jungle (100) guide and not the Tanaan Jungle (90) guide? The first step of Tanaan Jungle (90) has you accept The Dark Portal but the first step of Tanaan Jungle (100) tells you to upgrade your garrison to level 3.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Oops... didn't see that there were 2... got it.

Much appreciated ;-)
      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
      X