OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Zygor get money from Bliz to slow down the process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Zygor get money from Bliz to slow down the process?

I see so much goofy stuff in the guides that only serves to slow us down. I was doing achievements and the guide would take me to a fixed point where I would get that achieve. It would then send me all the way across the zone to get another. That's fine but then the next one takes me right back where I was but about 100 yards away!!!

WHY would it not go to all the close ones first then gradually take a path that collects them all without doubling back every single time?

I was just using the leveling guide and I had camped in the inn in Redridge and had to go to the tower to get the quests. The WHOLE way to the tower it kept telling me to go back to the FP in Redridge and fly to the logging camp which was much farther away. Even when I was literally 5 feet from the tower it kept telling me to go back. This isn't a one time deal. I have gotten to the point where I barely use the travel recommendations anymore because they are so messed up. "Run back a mile to an FP then fly to an FP that is 1.5 miles from where you currently need to go".

It also seems to purposely run you through the most suicidal paths instead of going around and only taking on one or two and surviving.

I truly believe Zygor is either been bought out by Blizz secretly or you are being paid off by them to slow us down. I have turned off navigation because it is so horrible lately that its just not worth it.
Working...
X