Taurn Druid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taurn Druid

I am a Tauren Druid. After the beginning, Zygor directed me to the Mulgore guide which should have taken me to lvl 20. At lvl 11 Zygor said I should switch to Norther Barrens. When I did that Zygor tells me that my destination is unreachable. Switching back to Mulgor just leads me back to Norther Barrens. I have no idea how to proceed. In Mulgore I am on step 63 and have turned in 'Walk with the Earth Mother'. Zygor will not advance to step 64.

Any ideas?

Posting here is all very well and fine but waiting for an hour or a day or a week or a month or forever is kind of boring. I want to continue playing now. Is there anyplace I can go where people are online in real time where I could ask this question or talk to other players?

btw This is not the 1st time Zygor has had me switch guides only to end up with a destination unreachable. What is going on with Zygor? it's becoming very undependable.
    Last edited by gorgeview; January 11, 2020, 07:28 PM.

I think you are misunderstanding the level range that is indicated with each guide. The 1-20 listed for Mulgore is the level range in which you can earn xp in that zone. It does not mean that you will be level 20 when you finish the guide. Step 63 is the last step in the Mulgore guide and the next recommended guide is the Northern Barrens 10-60 guide. When the arrow says destination unreachable that just means that the travel system is having a hard time plotting a route from where you are standing to the destination. If you are inside a building (like the last step of the Mulgore guide) that can sometimes mess with the travel system so try stepping outside, right click on the arrow, and select to recheck the route. Since it is your first time to head to Northern Barrens you might just have to run there from Org.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X