OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Travel system initializing" / Waypoint arrow missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Travel system initializing" / Waypoint arrow missing.

Hello.

8.3 is here and so is the new zygor update.

I install the update and launch WoW and the waypoint arrow is missing.

I've done the following to try to fix this:
    1. Remove Zygor from Interface/addon/<Zygor>
    2. Remove _retail_/WTF/<Account>/<Zygor saved variables>

This error message shows up at startup of WoW with Zygor guide loaded:
    Error during initialization sequence 'Gold scan startup':
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:1 72: Attempt to register unknown event "REPLICATE_ITEM_LIST_UPDATE"
    -- STACKTRACE: --
    [C]: in function `?'
    [ZGV]\Functions.lua:172: in function `RegisterEvent'
    [ZGV]\GoldUI\Scan.lua:1125: in function `CreateWorkFrame'
    [ZGV]\GoldUI\Scan.lua:28: in function `func'
    [ZGV]\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:619: in function <[ZGV]\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:619>

Error during initialization sequence 'Auctiontools core':
    ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Goldguide-Shopping.lua:364: Attempt to register unknown event "AUCTION_HOUSE_BROWSE_RESULTS_UPDATED"
    [C]: in function `RegisterEvent'
    [ZGV]\GoldUI\Goldguide-Shopping.lua:364: in function `CreateTrackerFrame'
    [ZGV]\GoldUI\Goldguide-Shopping.lua:911: in function `func'

Error during initialization sequence 'Travel System':
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1626: "...\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\Node.lua:519: attempt to index a nil value"
    in
    ...\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\Node.lua:519: in function `CanFlyTo'
    ...\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\Node.lua:138: in function `DoLinkage'
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1478: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1068>

[C]: ?
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1626: in function `StartupStep'
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:1677: in function `func'

Any help would be worth a ton.

I have the arrow missing as well but it only seems to be in Dreanor. I am trying to unblock flying there and still have the rep grind and treasure hunting to get done. I have tried loading guides that have nothing to do with dreanor and still no arrow. Only thing that is there is the map to click on that shows up when I enter a dungeon. If I leave dreanor everything goes back to normal. I loaded a guide for becoming exalted with thunder bluff. While in Dreanor I just had the map icon but as soon as I hearthed to dalaran the arrow returned like normal.

I have characters in Legion and BFA zones and logged into them and all is normal as well as my bank toon in Org.

Comment

Have you tested with all other addons disabled?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I took a portal to org and then loaded the dailies quests for dreanor and then went back to my garrison and the waypoint arrow returned. Looks like all is normal once again. Guessing my problem then wasn't exactly like yours.

Comment

I did. Did not work. However, I did uninstall like previously mentioned today as well and reinstalled a clean install before starting WoW and it now works fine. So I am afraid i don't know what made it not work but it's fine now. If it has anything to do with todays launch of 8.3 or something completely different, i do not know? Thanks anyway for a superb addon for us with very limited time to play. This addon speeds up some trivia and puts focus on advancing some questlines and/or reputations. However, some fetures (mainly clickable links) from Legion is missed and sought after. Especially when one guide refer to another, a clickable guide-step "load recommended guide" would be awesome!

With kind regards
          // Rawhammer

Comment

Originally posted by Mystophales View Post
            I took a portal to org and then loaded the dailies quests for dreanor and then went back to my garrison and the waypoint arrow returned. Looks like all is normal once again. Guessing my problem then wasn't exactly like yours.
            Thank you, this was the fix I was looking for! It worked when I turned off the arrow and then turned it on again using your insights.

Comment

Working...
            X